“TIP?” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“TIP?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

No matter where I go, I normally tip the server 10%. The food at Hibachi Grill was mediocre. It wasn't bad nor good but what blew the lid was the server demanding a tip. I'm all about service. If you give me good-great service, you'll get a tip. Asking me for one right after I pay is unprofessional. Will I return? No.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“Oh Boy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I try to stay await from buffets because of Tremendous amount of will power I need to control myself not to overeat, but I am glad I visited this place.
They offer soups, salads, pasta, rice, meats, seafood, pastry, sweets, fruits and the hibachi and a sushi station were very good.
food here is just awesome.
I won't hesitate to go back the next time I visit this area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Great for a buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a great restraint if your hungry for a fusion of Asian foods. I do t think I could eat sushi at a buffet but the traditional Asian dishes are very good. I did feel it was worth the money.

Visited March 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“What a surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

This place is huge with many choices...sushi...Chinese...jello...fried plantains, +++. Such variety and eveything I tried was good. Try it if you are in the mood for buffet.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Estill Springs, Tennessee
“Cheap Chinese at its best (+ some American)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

This place is right down the street from the zoo so whenever we're in town to visit the zoo, we always stop here afterwards. This place is HUGE and has tons of seating and tons of food. This is just a Chinese buffet but they also have a full hibachi (included in your buffet), a sushi bar that was amazingly fresh and any type of standard chinese fare you can think of. I wouldn't make a special trip from out of town to eat here but it's worth going across town to eat here for the price and vast selection of offerings.

Visited August 2012