“A great way to see the city!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the downtown highlights by bicycle and journey to some of our historic and eccentric neighborhoods including Music Row, Germantown, Marathon Village (home of American Pickers), and the Gulch (home of well, you'll find out on the tour!) We often take a pit stop during our signature tour for something tasty like a hot chocolate, ice cream, or a local brew. Tours start from our bicycle shop just off Music Row.
Scarborough, Maine
16 attraction reviews
“A great way to see the city!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

This tour was a wonderful way to get outside the touristy areas and see Nashville up close. The website is accurate when describing that it is not a strenuous trek around the city. We had two guides accompanying us and they made sure that everyone was stopped and ready to listen as we went from point to point. There were five from our party on this tour and everyone enjoyed it!! One of the five who had never been to Music City before said it was the favorite part of his trip. Thanks Green Fleet for offering this tour--I highly recommend it to anyone who is lucky to be staying in Nashville.

Crystal Beach, Canada
“Don't Miss This!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Nashville is fantastic city, full of lovely, passionate people. It was especially nice to have the opportunity to explore it with Andrew, who shared his knowledge, love of city and cycling with us. I felt safe and got to explore parts of the city that I would have otherwise missed. I came for the music, but Andrew tied in the history and culture beautifully. Green Fleet is in business for the right reason and while they advocate to make Nashville a greener, safer-cycling city, my hope is that more people come out to enjoy what they are doing. Great fun and a wonderful experience.

Dallas, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Nashville's best tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Such a fun way to see the city! Andrew was an amazing tour guide with lots of knowledge of the history and culture of all that is Nashville. :) He made it very enjoyable and allowed us to stop throughout the tour and take pics. We even got to eat at the farmers market! Such a cool experience and definitely would recommend to all.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Perfect Way to see Nashville!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I booked a private bike tour of the city for a friend's bachelorette party - I was booking from out of the country, and couldnt just pick up the phone to call and ask questions, but Austin was incredibly helpful and responsive via email - I couldnt have asked for better customer service! booking online was super easy, and I was sent a reminder the day before to confirm everything. The location was easy to find, and Austin and Nate were, again, so great as our group got situated on our bikes. And then on the tour we werent disappointed: our guides were knowledgeable and fun - we girls kept saying it was the highlight of the weekend! We got to see so much of Nashville and learned a lot (without it seeming like a school room tour). I truly can't recommend Green Fleet Bicycle Tours enough! If you want to see Nashville in an active and interactive way with some amazing guides, dont hesitate to book with Green Fleet :)

Jersey City, New Jersey
“Best way to see the most of Nashville!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

On a girls' weekend, my friends and I signed up for this tour and it turned out to be a major highlight of our trip! We all have a range of bike riding experience, but we all felt the ride was easy and safe (even in the especially cold February weather). We covered a ton of ground, being able to see multiple neighborhoods, including those you wouldn't necessarily travel to as a tourist. As a history buff, I personally really enjoyed all the great fun facts about the various sites we stopped at and the background on the city. Our awesome tour guide, Nate, went above and beyond to personalize the experience for us. Definitely recommend it!

Visited February 2014