“Over All, A Delightful Place, Dec-thru-May” 4 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Nashville West

InTown Suites Nashville West
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
InTown Suites Nashville West
Save Saved
You added InTown Suites Nashville West to your Saves list
255 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville, TN 37221   |
Ranked #119 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Over All, A Delightful Place, Dec-thru-May”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Comfortable, Spotlessly clean; Convenient to grocery stores, pharmacies, movie theater, and restaurants; Lovely wooded surroundings in one of the nicest parts of town; Easy traffic patterns; Simple, but pleasing decor. The staff was pleasant, most helpful, and always available. Laundry facility, parking lot, and vending areas were clean and well maintained.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Boulder, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!! There was a bug infestation when we stayed (we found over 5 huge ones in our bed, yuck!). When we told management, he told us that because it was Sunday we couldn't move rooms despite the bugs everywhere. The icing on the cake was not having our security deposit returned. We paid by card and they said that all security deposits would be sent in the mail to our home. It has been over a month and no sign of the check. We keep calling and they won't answer my phone calls. We filed a police report today; if you can, keep clear of this place!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed for several months at this In Town Suites location. (Bellevue) The property was nice, clean and attractive. My room was great. Nice, big and comfortable bed and the shower in the tub was nicer than in most houses or apartments I've lived in. The location is at the edge of one of Nashville's more affluent suburbs so it's definitely a good neighborhood. Such that when I lost my phone off my belt in the nearby supermarket once, it was waiting in the store office as lost & found a couple of hours later when I noticed.

Although I'm not a big fan of the half-hidden drive to get onto a fast and busy road. And the geology of the property could occasionally make for spotty cell-phone reception.

Residents are working folk. The kitchen areas are functional and lack nothing other than an oven to go with the stovetop.

The laundry room wasn't the best, with machines often dirty and in poor repair, but that's the only facility there that's less than excellent.

Whenever someone with heavy footfalls stayed upstairs from me that was a little noisy at times, but overall it's one of the quietest places I've been.

I left because at my wage, the cost was a little close to the most I could afford for rent and I wanted to live cheaper to save money towards getting back to a more conventional housing arrangement. I regret that move and wish I had stayed there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to InTown Suites Nashville West? Share your experiences!