“Surpassed my expectations” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #27 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
“Surpassed my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I was a little hesitant about staying here (I'm usually a 4 Star or better type of gal) bug family booked it for me so I couldn't really complain. I was pleasantly surprised though upon arrival. The staff was all very friendly and when asked for extra blankets for the couch & extra towels, were very prompt with fulfilling the request and very polite and nice about it. The room was clean and confortable. We only stayed a night but I feel like our family of five could have easily been comfortable for longer. There was a microwave and fridge in the room (a big thing for me cause I hate when you have to request a fridge) & the vending in the hotel was reasonable- $.75 for a canned drink which was nice to not have to overpay for it. The breakfast the next morning was adequate. Eggs, bacon, make your own waffles, juice, coffee, bagels, and cereal- enough to get anyone up and moving. All in all a very good experiance and I'll stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Hotel is new and very well maintained. Free full breakfast that recently had a 99 rating by department of health. We had a king room, very spacious and clean. Bed was wonderful! Great price for an excellent room. Wife and I wanted to tour the Nashville area, hotel is conveniently located just off I-40, took only ~10 minutes to drive to most major attractions.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Nice place to stay and this was our second time to stay here. They need road frontage to get into the hotel. It's tough to drive into at night. Otherwise, I would recommend staying here. Cheaper to book on line than directly with the hotel.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Oxford, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here on business for an overnight while traveling through Nashville. I chose this hotel because it was close to the interstate, seemed to be in a reasonably safe neighborhood, and also was clean. The room was clean as were the common areas of the hotel. Even though it was close to the interstate the road noise was not very loud at all. A breakfast was included in the room.

The price was also competitive. I paid $146.55 in October 2014 for a single room during a weeknight with less than a week advance notice. It's sad, however, that $146.55 is a competitive price: Nashville has become increasingly expensive in recent years.

Internet connection was solid and uptime was consistent. Internet access was included with the room. I used the treadmill, which worked fine, and I think there was even a pool. The gym was very small but got the job done for one night.

Overall, I would stay here again, but I would probably shop the deal a bit more.

Room Tip: Consider a room not facing the interstate.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Buffalo, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel staff made an error in my reservation by booking a room for the wrong month. When I did not show up they charged me the full price of the room ($152). I expected to be refunded promptly since the reservation was clearly a mistake, however, their customer service was horrible. The representative blamed me for the reservation error and refused to refund my money. I have spent countless hours trying to get my money back and am currently disputing the charge with my credit card company. My impression is that the owners of Belle Meade Inn and Suites in Nashville, TN are thieves who put their care for money above customer care.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Kewaskum
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've stayed here a few times. This trip we tried to save a few bucks and stay at another Best Western in the area, let me tell you, they're not all the same. After the third room they tried putting up in at the other hotel we called Best Western Bell Meade and were thankful to get a room. p.s. The other hotel charged us for one night stay, even though we didn't find it clean enough to stay at. Save the trouble, just book at Best Western Bell Meade.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2014

We stayed for three nights to visit family. The rooms were VERY clean and smelled great. DO NOT try to enter the main street in front of the hotel. Just go behind the Walgreen's to enter Charlotte Pike and get to the highway. West side and about 20 minutes to the airport. There is a nice mall just west about 3 miles.Seemed to have recent room remodels. We had a suite and while it was not as separated as suites we have had in the past (husband is early riser...I am NOT-hence the suite) it was still VERY spacious. It was close to places to eat and even convenient to downtown. If you are cold natured ask for an extra blanket, or two. Since my kids have cats and my husband is allergic we used the lobby to play games and visit for a part of a couple of the days. The front counter guy was VERY nice and funny. We had a TV reception problem and they fixed it immediately. It was a regular sort of free breakfast nothing fancy-but it was free.

Room Tip: The higher the better and end of the hallway.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!