“Nashville for a graduation” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #28 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
st louis, United States
“Nashville for a graduation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Read some of the reviews before and just wanted to say that the hotel was clean, quiet and everyone treated us with the utmost courtesy. I would definitely return. We slept comfortably and found no problems at all. We couldn't have been more pleased.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
fond du lac, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

The motel was easy to get to off the highway, it was clean and the office help was very helpful. We were just passing through on our way to the Nascar races in Alabama. There is not much else I can say about our stay at t his motel, we usually look for Best Westerns first because I have a rewards card/

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

MA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stayed at this Best Western because I had a late flight in, and it was a decent rate and close to the airport. The room was pretty clean, and the bed was comfy. However, the walls were PAPER THIN. I was hoping to get a good night's sleep because I had to be up early the next morning. Unfortunately I was staying next to a room of what sounded like teenaged girls and their parents. It was SO LOUD! I had to put my headphones in and was lucky to fall asleep that way after about an hour. Also, the light in the bathroom was very annoying. It wasn't actually flickering, but the way the light was gave me a headache. I got ready in the morning in the dark. I do have to say the staff was very kind and breakfast was surprisingly delicious! Great biscuits! :) It wasn't bad. I would stay again if I didn't have to get up early.

Room Tip: Try not to stay near the elevator. Walls are paper thin, and you hear all the people coming to and f...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Excellent staff, clean rooms, and quiet setting. I have stayed here numerous times and have never been disappointed. The staff are there to help you in anything you need, and are friendly and pleasant always. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Amenities are always working.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

This hotel is very clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The breakfast was excellent. I would recommend staying here. My only complaint is that it is not located in Belle Meade. That was a bit deceiving, as I was attending a wedding at Cheekwood and chose this hotel because I thought it was in Belle Meade.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located just off the highway and next door to a walgreens! The rooms were SUPER CLEAN, staff was super friendly and personable! The breakfast area and lobby area were clean and neat. The breakfast had a nice variety of selections to choose from, waffle maker and all! The rates at this hotel were very good compared to comparable hotels a few miles away! We stayed in a suite with 2 double beds, pull out couch, frig, microwave and roomy bathroom! This will be my go to hotel from now on!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I took my son and nephew to Nashville for spring break. We stayed at this hotel. While it is a great location just outside of city limits & close to the freeway, it was not very comfortable. The room we had was VERY stuffy, and the only way to breathe was to put the ac as low as it would go... then it was freezing. The housekeeping staff does not speak English nor do they understand you if you ask them to clean your room. I felt like someone should know how to translate especially when you ask the front desk and housekeeping 5 times for extra towels. Will never stay here again!!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!