“Jacuzzi Suite Love” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn East to your Saves list
Days Inn East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3445 Percy Priest Dr, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #99 of 149 Hotels in Nashville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hardin, Kentucky, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

we booked a king room a month in advance. when we arrived at 2:30 pm they said that they only had two double rooms. The staff was not concerned in customer service. The room was decently clean but it was missing the iron and their was something funky on the phone book. The linens are cheap and the noise is from the planes is more than most hotels by the airport. The maid also tried to come in unannounced while we were asleep and left the door ajar good thing safety lock was on... In my opinion custermer service training would greatly improve this into a good affordable hotel or new management but I will not be back and if doght l will stay at any days inn from now on.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Holly Pond, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stayed one night. I have to have WiFi, my computer would not pick up Day's Inn, so I called the front desk he said "Oh the WiFi is not strong on the back side of the building." I was as back as you can get. I had already put my night clothes on so I had to redress and go to the lobby to use the WiFi. The room looked clean enough and since I do travel quite a bit, I find my self looking at the mattresses for bugs. I didn't see any, but when I got up the next morning I had been eaten alive. Won't stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn East

Address: 3445 Percy Priest Dr, Nashville, TN 37214
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Ranked #99 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn East Hotel Nashville
Nashville Days Inn
Days Inn Nashville

If you own or manage Days Inn East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.