“The Best Hotel Stay Ever!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Grand Prairie, Texas
“The Best Hotel Stay Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Not only was the staff friendly and courteous, they truly made us feel at home. From the manager who made the Rodriguez family feel at home, to the front desk staff ( I think her name was Vivian) who always greeted us with a smile, to the maintenance young man who gladly came to our assistance when needed. We stayed for a week and I have to say that we truly felt at home and well taken care of throughout our stay. I will always look for the TownePlace Suites as a place to stay, but I am certain it is the staff at this particular location that makes this hotel such an awesome place. Thanks for all your hard work.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Leah B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, September 24, 2014
Hello,
I’m glad to know you were satisfied with your stay. We here at TownePlace Suites Marriott love to hear when we have done our job so well. We look forward to seeing you stay with us again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Initially disappointed all hotels were full closer to the downtown Nashville area, I booked here. I was VERY early for check in in hopes that I could use my Marriott Rewards status for early check in. They didn't have anything available but the staff worked incredibly hard to get something ready as soon as they possibly could. I've never experienced a staff at a hotel be so proactive! I wish I could remember the girl at the front desk's name! She along with the manager were amazing. They made it a priority to make sure I was comfortable while I waited and regularly gave me status updates on the room. I would stay here again just because of the service. Not to mention the rooms were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Leah B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, September 23, 2014
Hello,
TownePlace Suites Marriott is very happy to hear that we were the highlight of your stay. It’s always a satisfying moment to see hard work get recognized by a guest. These things are so easily overlooked and I can’t thank you enough for letting everyone know, on these social media sites, just how hard we try. I hope the next time you’re in the Music City you will be here with us at the Marriott.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stayed 1 night in a 2 bedroom suite (room 400); it was clean and quite spacious. The kitchen has a smaller full size refrigerator, 4 burner stove with oven, microwave & toaster. There are 3 TV's (1 in each bedroom & 1 in the living room). The one odd thing is only 1 bedroom has an alarm clock. One other bedroom has a backlit thermostat that is so bright it could guide planes into Nashville Airport at night … with the curtains closed.

As mentioned in other reviews, the staff is quite friendly.

Their 'Grab-N-Go' breakfast was a bit disappointing. It consisted of 2 waffle makers, bagels, muffins, a couple of cereal choices, yogurt & packaged refrigerated hard boiled eggs. The reasonable room rate more than made up for the lack of a 'hot breakfast'.

A bit of advice on room location, if possible, select the odd numbered rooms which are on the opposite side from the airport and the main road. There are 4 floors in the hotel and the higher the floor, the lower the street noise. There are numerous restaurants in the immediate area and the gas stations had some of the lowest fuel prices.

Room Tip: If possible, select the odd numbered rooms which are on the opposite side from the airport and the m...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello,
WOW! What a great rating, we appreciate every word. I am glad to know you liked your room, we try our best here at TownePlace Suites Marriott to make sure our guest are satisfied to the best of our ability. We work harder knowing that our effort doesn’t go unnoticed.
Chattanooga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

What an amazing suite! We had everything we needed. Very clean and convenient, front desk was extremely kind and helpful. There were lots of people there, but we never heard anyone else while we were in our room. We'll stay here from now on when we visit Nashville.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello,
Thank you so much for staying with us. We here at the TownePlace Suites know the best way to keep our guest coming back and that is to give you that “Home Away from Home” feel. This includes a caring staff and a CLEAN house. Thank you for telling everyone that we have once again succeeded. The Marriott family hopes to see you again the next time you visit the Music City.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

As a Platinum Elite member I travel and stay in Marriott hotels every week. This property is definitely my favorite. The front desk is managed Chelsea Parker and her staff are second to none! The GM Leah is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Jocelyn, Lamont, Vivian, Cheyannah, Keisha are rockstars!! As a guest they truely made me feel great with their awesome customer service! I would recommend this property to the POTUS. The next time I visit Nashville, I will definitely be staying here!! If you want a clean place, great service, and smiling faces, this is the place for you!!

• Stayed July 2014
Hello Mr. Garrett,
Thank you so much for writing such a sweet comment about our team here at the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport. It really warms all of our hearts to know the hard work really pays off. We can’t wait to have you the next time you visit the Music City.
Covington, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Stayed 2 nights here. EVERY staff member was polite and always asked is there was anything else they could do to help better my stay. The van shuttle drivers were great...the front desk staff was great. Each morning there was a "lite" breakfast (waffles, bagles, muffins, cereal, etc.) and it was a good way to start the day. The room was very clean and tidy. The TV had all HD channels (including several HBO channels) all through DirecTV. Overall, I was very impressed and would definitely stay here again if I make my way through Nashville again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to write such an awesome review! Social Media has become such an important part to the success of our industry! It's with guests, like yourself, that keeps us not only successful but also on our toes. :)

Thanks again!

Leah
Winter Garden, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have stayed at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport before. It doesn't matter if it is your first time or not, the staff is just out of this world! They are friendlier than any staff we have ever encountered. Even though we are not home, we feel like we are because of the cleanliness and friendliness. Breakfast is always the highlight of our days, because that is when we get to talk to the staff. The food is great too! If we miss some of the staff in the morning, then we catch some of them at night. There is no reason why anyone that visits Nashville, doesn't stay at this property. I can tell you that as soon as we leave, we start planning our next stay. We go home and just miss all of the friendly faces that we saw everyday. I can honestly tell you that everyone from management to housekeeping, all have that smile on their faces, happy to be working. You don't find that everywhere, and when you do, you need to appreciate it. Thank you to the entire staff from TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, from Leah, Josilyn, Chelsea, Casey, Cheyennah, Vivian, and all of the other amazing staff members!! I apologize for not remembering all of the names, but it is not everyday that you have so many people to thank. TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport definitely has the most incredible customer service of any hotel that we have ever stayed at. We have stayed at high end hotels, but never, and I mean never, have we experienced the customer service, friendly faces, that we have at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport. This hotel is just as amazing on the outside, as it is in the inside. The entire property is as clean as if you were home. To us the cleanliness of a hotel is extremely important, but so is the customer service. We do not think that we will ever find a hotel with such an incredible group of individuals, as the staff at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport. They are by far the ones that make your stay magical. If you ever have the chance to visit Nashville, we HIGHLY recommend this hotel. You will never stay anywhere else ever again. From the moment you go to breakfast, to the moment you come back HOME from a busy day in Nashville, you will always be welcomed with not only smiles, but that extra touch of attention that you have never experienced before. The staff at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport deserve to know how much they are appreciated. Their customer service is the reason people like us will always go back and stay at their hotel. Keep up the outstanding, unbelievable, amazing jobs that you are all doing!!! It is really nice to see that you all love your jobs so much. It definitely shows!! Thank you again for an incredible stay at your hotel. We will definitely see you soon!! Looking forward to staying at our HOME away from HOME!!!

Room Tip: Any room in this property would be perfect!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Leah B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
WOW!!! That was an amazing comment you wrote about our hotel and staff. We could not wait to print it out and post it for all staff members to read. Comments like that really have a way of making all the hard work we put into our "Home Away from Home" gratifying. We strive each and everyday to make all our guest feel just as you've described. Thank you so much for taking SO much time out of your day to say such wonderful thangs, and remember you will always find a 2nd home here at Nashville TN, Music Cities, TownePlace Suites Marriott.

Sincerly,
The T.P.S. Family

Been to TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!