“Attractive Rooms; Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Kansas
“Attractive Rooms; Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Our room was light, bright and attractively decorated. We had a full kitchen and an enormous closet. In the evenings, we could play games around the table which comfortably seated four. The bedding was comfortable, and I appreciated the extra pillows. The staff was outstanding: friendly, helpful, and constantly working to make certain our stay was pleasant. The hotel is near the airport, but we weren't disturbed by any noises of flight at night. We got excellent value for the price and would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Leah B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear valued guest, Thank you so much for you kind words on Trip Advisor. I always enjoy reading the comments where our establishment is described as light, bright and attractively decorated. We want everyone to be able to come, stay, and feel as if the décor alone made it worth it. Now the service we offer is equally if not more important. No one wants to travel to a Marriott without service described as outstanding, friendly, helpful, and constantly working to make certain our stay was pleasant. We hope the next time you travel through Nashville TN you will stay with us here at the TownePlace Suites.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Great newer property out near the airport, local to the interstates and just a 5 min ride to Downtown. Cabs are available downtown for about $20-25 each way. We stayed in a Studio which had decent space even with the kitchen & nice furnishings. The Studio was bright, airy and clean with a super comfortable bed and pillows. vsthroom was nice & clean with great water pressure in the shower.

The hotel was at capacity with the Kentucky/Western Kentucky game at the Titans stadium, family reunions & weddings over the weekend. Friendly and helpful staff with an unbeatable room rate. Would absolutely recommend this property and would, without question, stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
Leah B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Hello, I was so happy to read that your accommodations were pleasing and that the cleanliness was to your standards. The housekeeping staff and all departments here at the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport are honestly one in a million and because of guest like you we all come to work with smiles from ear to ear. Thank you for taking the time to pinpoint all the nice things about your suite and speaking so highly of us. We want everyone to know about what we have to offer because we enjoy making your vacation to the Music City one to remember. I hope to see you again the next time you travel through Nashville TN.
Ft. Worth, TEXAS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

My daughter who's a US soldier had been traveling from Seoul, South Korea. After going through 4 different airports in 24 hours she was exhausted. She ran into a financial problem and called me from the Nashville airport. She needed to find a hotel. Being her mother I wanted something nice and safe for her. I started calling around and a few at 10:43 at night would not offer a military discount. I found this hotel and William at the front was beyond wonderful. He offered a great military rate and let me set it up and pay for it over the phone. Assured me my daughter would be perfectly safe and taking care of there. They also had a snack area that she could purchase food from and charge to her room which was charged to my credit card :-) They offered breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. Considering my daughter has been out of the states for a year she does not have a phone and can only contact me through Wi-Fi.
The next morning I called and explained to the front desk that my daughter had very little money and would need to sleep. They assured me they would give her ideas of things to do around there that would not cost anything and make sure she's there. Even though my daughter is a US soldier is only 20 years old. Everybody at this hotel made me feel wonderful considering I am in Fort Worth, Texas.
My daughter assured me the hotel was extremely nice and everybody was so wonderful to her. After traveling on such a long trip she thoroughly enjoyed her stay here and sleep.
I could never thank everybody here enough and one day I hope to visit there myself!!
Mother of a US soldier.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your story about your daughter’s situation and stay at the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport. Safety and comfort is a feeling you get when you are in your own home surrounded by family, and the core values we hold close are just that. After all, it would be a shame if one of our own US Soldiers came back to the United Stated and felt anything less than a warm welcome, which can always be expected from your friends here in Nashville. I hope you do get the chance to visit us again, mother/daughter time is very important. =) I hope all is well with you both and would like to thank you of behalf of all of us here for your daughters amazing courage to fight for our country. She will always have a safe and warm place to go to if ever in our area.
Saint John, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

First time stay at the Towneplace Suites in Nashville. I chose to stay at the hotel because of the Reviews on Tripadvisor. The service at the hotel was excellent and would highly recommend staying there again. The room assigned was very clean and enjoyed the two bedroom unit. Chelsea checked me in and provided great service. All the staff that I had interacted with always smiled and said how are you. The hotel was very quiet and did not hear a peep from our neighbors. People said that the hotel is on the flight path to the airport and it was not a bother during my stay. I live near an airport and I am used to flights coming in out of the airport.

Room Tip: The hotel is close to Restaurants. If you have a rental car its close to gas stations so you can fil...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I am so happy your check in process, your room, and the service was perfect for you. Our team here at the TownePlace Suites strives to “Be the Best” and with comments like yours, we can clearly see that we are doing something right. People and future guest just like yourself make decisions on the locations they will travel to and stay at after considering Trip Advisor, so on behalf of the team here at the Marriott thank you for taking a moment to share your positive thoughts . We hope to see you again the next time you travel through Nashville Tennessee.
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The reception was extremely welcoming and although we arrived early there was no problem assigning a room.Full of information and assistance before we set out to visit the area.
You will need a car, it is $25.00 cab fare to either the Opry or Lower Broadway. We were told to take the Shuttle to airport and catch a bus into the city, the fare is only $1.50, be aware the bus only operates hourly from the airport, so check your schedule otherwise it is a long wait.
Breakfast offered a great variety and also the opportunity to sit outside, heat permitting.
The seating area can be noisy at night with smokers so be sure to allocate a room out of this vicinity, some people are not very considerate at 2 or 3 in the morning when they return from downtown.
Rooms are well appointed and are suitable for a longer stay. Excellent accommodation but it is at least 9 miles away from the action.

Room Tip: Poor location for Downtown, excellent location for airport.room should be away from front entrance v...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello and thank you staying at the TownePlace Suites Marriott hotel.
I want to thank you for your very kind rating of our “home away from home” we have created here in Nashville Tennessee. Guest like you who take the time to spread the word about our enjoyable establishment help us grow to be number one in Nashville. We want everyone to know that if great service is what you’re looking for then this Marriott hotel is the place to visit. So once again thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you the next time you travel through the Music City.
South Ogden, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

If you reserve more than two weeks in advanced, the price is significantly lower. The hotel was built in 2012 so it's fairly new. The staff is super nice (one night they baked cookies and left them out for the hotel guests to help themselves.. and I might add, they were delicious!) and they call you everyday to see if there is anything that they can do to make your stay more comfortable. The service is 5-star. The rooms are very clean and the suite we had had an oven, fridge, and microwave, plus a dishwasher! The breakfast didn't have many options, but it satisfied. I loved my time there. Next time I go to Nashville, I WILL be staying there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Leah B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Hello,
A five star review is never taken lightly! We want you to feel that “Home Away from Home” feeling when staying with us and even feel as if you are staying with family. So from the phone calls to the freshly baked cookies, we make every step count.
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our first time to stay at this hotel and it was excellent in every way. I was completely satisfied with all aspects of the stay from the check-in/check-out process, friendliness of staff, cleanliness, etc. This hotel is definitely one that we will return back to. I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: We had a room on the first level and it was great for easy access to the pool area.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hello,
A five star review is never taken lightly! I am so glad our first impression was a 5 star impression. We all train and work hard to insure the highest quality of service and I’m glad you felt nothing less than that. Thank you for taking the time to write a great comment and score us so generously, we hope to see you again at the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport.

Been to TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!