“EXCELLENT!” 4 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Atlanta, Georgia
“EXCELLENT!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel is adorable, clean, well priced, well located and one of the best deals that I've run across in a long, long time. The King Suites are HUGE with all of the amenities and comforts that you could need (flat screen tv, plenty of outlets, fridge, microwave, dishes, toaster, etc, etc, etc!). They also had a great FREE continental breakfast (waffle maker!) and tasty coffee (this isn't important to ALL, but it's VERY important to some of us). Free USA today is a nice touch. I plan to seek out TownePlace Suites before any other hotels from now on.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Leah B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Hello,
I loved reading your feedback about our property. You mentioned almost everything we have to offer for our guest and then spoke about how much you enjoyed it all. We could not be happier! I took the time to read your comment out loud, and everyone rejoiced. We hope to see you again here at the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Plainview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I wish I could have stayed here all 4 nights! This hotel really rocks~ from the moment you walk in. We were greeted with Nashville charm and the cleanliness of the hotel is noticed upon entry. I must give a high five to Chelsea and the lady who greeted me with a birthday hug (and hers was 3 days away. I'm sorry I don't remember her name). The king studio room was super clean and well decorated. It is a bit tight if you have more than 2 people staying there and we had 3 adults. We stayed one night and moved on, but I am still giving them a 5 star! We could have moved to a larger room which they offered, but those rooms only have queen beds. We moved up the street, but did not get near the quality or superior customer service that we received. here. Breakfast was standard waffles and such, but there are ways to make them better. Just think outside the box and add stuff. One note: This hotel is in flight path of the airport, but not really noticeable unless you are outside in which seeing the bottom of the plane and feeling the power was pretty awesome!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hello,
I enjoyed reading your comment, Michelle and I (Chelsea) were thrilled that you would take the time to mention your experience with us. We want each guest to leave with a “home away from home” experience. This means first impressions are crucial for our Marriott property.
The housekeeping staff is proud to hear all their hard work pays off when guest such as you notice the cleanliness first thing. Thank you for all your nice words and we hope to see you again at the TownePlace suites Nashville Airport.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The staff at this hotel were so friendly and welcoming. The hotel was an excellent place to stay for business for 11 days. I enjoyed the kitchen and the room was very clean. I enjoyed the clean air in the room. The air was fresh and the room was modern and nice. Would highly recommend. With the air conditioning running, the airport noise was barely noticeable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Leah B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. The team and I were thrilled to start our day after reading such a nice comment. This was uplifting and does reassure that all our hard work and belief that this property can “Be the Best” is paying off. We hope to see you again soon at the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport.
Tennessee, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have such a mixed review about this place. I wanted it to work out so bad, but it was just a some-what crappy one-night stay!

We arrived at the hotel late-afternoon. Check-in went fine. When I was checking in, the receptionist asked if I had a floor preference... that should have been a hint! I had no preference, so I told her it didn't matter. We got put on the 4th floor in a room with a king bed & kitchenette. Now, my husband & I are not smokers & are pretty intolerant of the smell of smoke. Our room was a non-smoking room. The moment I pushed the door open, I knew. Someone had definitely been smoking in there! It was bad. It smelled as if someone had also tried to mask the order with some kind of spray & left the window opened. Yuck. So we decided it was not worth the trouble & plus, we were only going to be there for less than 12 hours. We sucked it up all we could & I decided to go ask the front desk if we could swap rooms. The receptionist was very nice & got house-keeping right on it. We left our room for 30 minutes while they ran a fan to remove the odor. Upon returning to our room, we found that it no longer smelled like cigarette smoke, but as if something had burned (probably the fan!). At this point we determined that the hotel was booked up so there would be no room-swapping for us. So, we left the door & window open to air out & it seemed to work. The smell was not that bad after a few more hours. Besides the smell, our room was so clean & neat. I really did like this hotel, just not the smell & noises!

Throughout our stay, we heard all kinds of dogs barking, kids giggling & screaming, & doors opening & slamming. Honestly, I did not know people lived in this hotel (pets in tow) & treated it as if it were an apartment complex. Interesting...

The next morning, we woke up early to go to the airport. We planned on getting breakfast at the hotel, but decided to leave for the airport early. The FREE shuttle to the airport was great! The driver was great & so nice. We left our car at the hotel for a few days to go on a trip.

Upon arriving back at the airport in Nashville, we called the hotel to tell the we needed a shuttle to return us to the hotel to get our car & oh my... the fiasco began again! I received so many different versions of where the van was going to pick us up my head was spinning. Finally figured out where to go to meet the van just to find out that someone had called the shuttle driver to tell him to return to the hotel because we did not have reservations that night! DUH! We already stayed there, we just needed our car! Ugh. Finally got on the shuttle & returned to the hotel no problem. We had a different driver this time, but he too was pretty good.

All-in-all: not a bad hotel if you can put up with noises & smells! The employees were all very friendly. Not too horrible for a one-night stay.

Room Tip: Make sure you let the front desk know of ANY problems. They were happy to solve all of ours. Also...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Leah B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear MelissaB87,

I really appreciate your feedback, I truly hate that you had an unpleasant stay, it sounds to me that the there was some commination issues during your return back to the hotel. I assure you that is not the case on a normal basis, we do not turn anyone away because they are not a guest of our hotel, we have had many situations where a guest has left their vehicle or got lost and was staying at a different location and or brand. As far as the smell, we are not a smoking facility and if for any reason your room did smell like smoke I am happy to know that our staff was able to resolve that crisis situation of being sold out and unable to move you.

I hope you this situation will not reflex bad upon our brand but rather allow us to take this as a growing tool and something I will discuss with my staff to use as a coaching tool for future stays. We hope to have you here at Towne Place once again to show you how we continue to go above and beyond for guest and continue to improve our facility as well. Thank you so much for take the time give us your feedback. Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Best Wishes,

Towne Places Suites
Kathleen, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Okay. It was late at night, about 9:00 p.m. and I had one horrendous sweet tooth going on. I went down to the front desk and they were out of ice cream. Ready for this?? They sent an employee down to 2 stores just to find me Chunky Munkey Ice Cream and a bag of twizzlers. Can you imagine that??? THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
What else? There was mouthwash and little cups in the public bathrooms off the breakfast area. Every employee at the place asked us if we had evrything we needed...and we did, always. I stay at alot of hotels. Some four star, and on accassion even five-star. None of them offer the customer service this place does. They open doors for guests. They respond immediately to any request. They fix anything that is broken, RIGHT NOW. OUr television lost it's sound from the afternoon storm and they were Johnny-On-The-Spot to get it fixed.
Best of all was the warm baked chocolate chip cookies they offer around 6:30 p.m. every evening. Even on the evenings I forgot, they new I wanted cookies and called our room to let us know they had pulled 2 cookies off the tray for each of our room guests. They remembered I wanted cookies even when I forgot that I wanted them. WOW
The beds are comfy, comfy. Never woke up with any aches and pains, and I bicycled 20 miles a day,three of the days I stayed there.
If you are still looking for a hotel, just stop right now, give them a call, and book your room. I promise that you will not regret any dollar you spent at this hotel. You will leave having gotten the full worth of every buck. PROMISE!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Greetings!

This is awesome!!! This is what we come to work for, everday, to serve our guest on this level. I am proud to hear that our staff went above and beyond for your "sweet tooth" :-). We truly appreciate to receive comments like this because it continues to motivate or staff to keep doing the best that they can and go beyond! We truly look forward to having you stay at our prpoerty in the future! Have a great rest of the week and take care!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

On a recent 1 week stay, I ended up at this new hotel and while I normally stay at nicer hotels, I am now a huge fan of this hotel.

It had stainless steel appliances, great color scheme, great amenities and an overall outstanding hotel.

Hands down, the best hotel in 1mike radius around the Nashville airport!

• Stayed May 2013
Hello!

Thank you for those kind words of our facility, we truly take pride in making sure we stay current and updated on what our model brand should represent! So it is a pleasure to know that you took notice to what we work hard to maintain and it is an absolute pleasure to serve each and everyone on of our guest with the best customer service we can provide. We look forward to seeing you in the future and we hope you have a wonderful and productive week.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed here for 4 days while waiting for my new home to be readied for move-in. I also brought along my cat, and by the time we arrived form our destination, we had been on the road over 9 hours together. Both of us needed space from each other and TownePlace more than met our needs. We were greeted on arrival by very friendly staff (one of whom was in training and seemed to be working all the time we were there). Quickly got into our room and found it to be much larger and well equipped than we had expected. Having grabbed some water and a microwaveable meal from the lobby market, we unpacked just the essentials for the evening and did not have to think about going out again that night. Everytime I went out to my truck over the next 3 days to retrieve items or be sure our load was secure, one of the staff members always seemed to be near the door and eager to help out. Every staff person I encountered was friendly and seemed enthusiastic about their job. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank You Camille G!

We really appreciate that you took the time to let us know how your visit was! We take pride in providing wonderful customer service and we are glad that you were able to expereice our hotel. We promise that you will receive this same attention and attitude everytime you visit and we will continue to improve ourselves and strive for the best. Thanks again for your time and letting us know how your stay was and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Nashville.

Guest Services Manager

Been to TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!