“Best Pet Friendly Hotel in Nashville” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Best Pet Friendly Hotel in Nashville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

A very nice clean pet frienly place for you and your pet all the amenities
Ipod/ iphone charger, pool, exercise room light breakfast
treats for my dog at checkin very nice kitchen and frig.
Helpful staff really enjoyed our stay beds are comforable great tv.
strongly recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Leah B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Hello, it’s so great that you would take the time to write such a positive note about our hotel. I can’t tell you how much my staff and I appreciate it. It tells all those who are looking for somewhere to stay in Nashville TN, where the place to be really is. I hope during your next Nashville visit this will be the Marriott hotel for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I moved down to Nashville back in July for a job and ended up staying at the TownPlace Suite near the airport for 3 months! I thought life would be miserable but man was i wrong! By the time my 3 months was up I didnt want to leave! I became very close with the staff and the GM. Every day i walked in the door they greeted my by my first name and they always went out of they way to make sure i was happy and taken care of. Hands down the best hotel and service i have ever seen. I actually stop by once a month to see everyone. GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT HOTEL.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, quiet, and clean!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Brandon!

WOW! Thank you so much for taking your time to write about our property. I am so happy that we made you feel so comfortable and you were able to turn a less than desireable trip into something that you will never forget. Anytime you need anything don't hesitate to email me!
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Leah and Chelsea were great in helping to make my reservation for my birthday weekend. Chelsea checked me in and was very friendly and she remebered it was birthday and asked what we were going to be doing. The room was clean and a great size. This was the first time I brought my dog with me and there was no problem. There is a $25.00 pet fee, but that is truly minimal compared to other hotels. I love how easy it is to get to all areas of Nashville from this location, we went to Zanie's Comedy Club (15 minutes), The Pancake Factory (20 minutes) and Opry Mills (15 minutes.) I really enjoy staying at this hotel for weekend trips up to Nashville from Alabama!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to write such a wonderful comment about our hotel. Happy belated birthday and I hope to see you before your next birthday :)
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews guided us to this gem. As previous members noted, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful throughout our stay. We were only there for one night, but given a longer stay, would have really appreciated the in-room kitchen and other amenities. For an overnight, it was great nonetheless. Very modern facility, free wireless, DirectTV with tons of channels, and an entirely satisfactory free continental breakfast (make your own waffles, baked goods, fruits, yogurts, cereals, oatmeal with toppings, etc.), spotless room with a comfortable bed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
It is unreal to me the wonderful responses we have received and how warmly welcomed we have been with trip advisor's members since we opened a little less than a year ago. It is awesome to know that we have been able to hold the top rated hotel ranking in our area throughout the year and it is because of guests, like yourself and prior responders, that we have been so successful! We pride ourselves on our team and family friendly environment. We love our location and enjoy having such a beautiful home for our guests to walk into each and every night. Thank you for taking your time to share your comments, take care, and we hope to see you again soon!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

There is no need to question booking this hotel. Business has brought me to Nashville 3 times already this month and each time, I stayed at a different hotel due to availability. There will be no second guessing on this one ever again --- this is an amazing hotel and the staff are, without question, the friendliest and most professional group of people you could ask for. Michelle at the Front Desk is an incredible first impression of the hotel --- friendly, eager to make you comfortable and welcome, and goes the extra mile in customer service. Of course, Judy, Chelsea, John, Nesey, and everyone at this hotel are equally as wonderful. The location is convenient to Opry Mills, the airport, great options for dining, and easy access to downtown.

The hotel is extremely clean. The rooms and common areas are spotless, and large. It is very modern and very hip. The beds and linens are comfortable and you definitely get a good night's sleep. The choc chip cookies in the evening are tasty too! The pool area was also very well kept. This hotel gets an A++++++ from me all the way around. The housekeeping staff are friendly, helpful, and truly take care of this location. Everyone treats you like family and this truly is a home away from home that I shall visit again and again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I was so excited about this response that I called my entire team in to read it off to them. You have no idea what it means to myself and the team to have such wonderful comments made particularly when their names are read off. To have you take the time to not only acknowledge our property, cookies, and other amentities but also our team by name: Michelle, Judy, Chelsea, Nesey, and John; is amazing! Thank you again for taking your time to write such a wonderful comment, we look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We recently stayed in this Hotel and visited both Opryland (north of here), downtown Nashville (west of here) and other attractions. The location was reasonable along a street with lots of other hotels and restaurants. In about 10-15 minutes we could be either at Opryland or Downtown.

The gentleman working was very helpful in providing trip advice. The breakfast was fine but basic. However, the rooms were modern and lovely, as were the public areas. This is a very solid choice near the airport.

One complaint though was that we had to change rooms as the door did not lock securely when we first arrived. A hassle with not many apologies.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words! We have a fun, knowledgeable team that we try to instill local information and customer service in. We have our entire front line staff attend a Nashville "backstage" class which is a wonderful perk provided by the Nashville Visitors and Convention Bureau. It's nice to hear that these types of trainings are working. We look foward to seeing you again.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

we were passing though and needed a last minute hotel in the area and decided to give this one a shot. i am normally a hilton kind of guy. but this TownePlace was awesome! i will definitely be back if i am in the area again. food was great. staff was awesome. price was good.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for your sweet comments. We pride ourselves on being the top rated hotel in our area on Trip Advisor. The reasons you just listed off are why. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!