“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #86 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Somerville, Tennessee
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

Wonderful room, very clean and neat. Great service with a smile. Good breakfast!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

We found the Country Inns and Suites Nashville I-40 east a great place to stay. A good location,clean,good breakfast and nice staff. Crystal was the one we checked in with and she was very nice and helpful with all our questions. Any time we wanted info about things everyone was very pleasent. Thank you for the enjoyable stay. We recomend this place.

Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

Country Inn and Suites, Percy Preist is a nice place. We stay here anytime we are in town. The cost is great, breakfast is good, and the rooms are clean.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

First, the place was rundown and nasty. Our room, which was supposed to be a non-smoking room smelled horribly of cigarretes. At check in the man made me feel bad for using expedia rather than calling the place directly.

The next day I left my purse in the room as me and a friend went out to a conference we were in Nashville to attend. When I got back my wallet was outside my purse and fifty dollars was missing. I went down to the front desk to complain only to be told the manager wasn't there and wouldn't be returning until the next day. I asked if they would speak to the maid who cleaned my room and they said they do not keep track of which maids clean which rooms (which any decent hotel does). I proceeded to write a note to be giving to the manager on his return outlining my problem. My friend said that the man at the desk was rolling his eyes the entire time I spent writing it.

The next day, the day we were leaving, I went to speak to the manager again, only to be told, oh, he wasn't here, when I clearly saw him in the lounge. (I recognized him from a picture hanging on the wall). They clearly just didn't want to deal with me.

We left and I called Country Inn & Suites corporate to launch a complaint.

I have never been treated so bad at a hotel before.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
Kingsport, Tennessee USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2009

I was surprised to read the # of negative reviews on this motel. We booked it for the marathon/halfmarathon weekend in April. It was sold out. It was quiet and pleasant. It was not immaculately clean, I could find where out of the way places havn't been vacuumed well, but overall the places you see without looking for it were clean. Staff was helpful what little I needed. It is on the edge of Nashville, not downtown which is what I wanted, its ony a 13 minutes drive to downtown from here unless traffic is heavy. Percy Priest damn is a minute away and nice to walk, and small restaurants are nearby. Overall it was a pleasant stay and we'd stay again.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2009

I booked this hotel using Priceline and scored a great deal for $40. I arrived late and left very early for the airport so I did not experience many of the amenities and therefore cannot comment on most.

Check in was very quick, less than 5 minutes. Unfortunately I had forgotten my shaving cream, and although they advertised that this was available, I was told they did not. The lobby, hallways and grounds were perfectly clean. The room was a nice size and clean. The bathroom was spotless with more than plenty towels. The bed was very comfortable, although I did not like pillows at all. Too soft, obviously feather, but that's just a personal preference.

I was very pleased with the hotel.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Piedmont SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2009

I loved the hotel. My room was clean and very comfortable! With these rates and a free breakfast how can you complain? It looked very nice and clean and not out dated at all. The only thing that bothered me was the guy at the desk when we checked in was very rude and did not have any personallity! We asked him about the internet and he told us to read the brochure in our room! Not very pleasent at all. Otherwise it was a great stay and we will return!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East? Share your experiences!