“Very GOOD” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville, United States
“Very GOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I would recommend this place, it was one of the few in this area that was really clean and safe, staff are very nice and helpful, good complimentary breakfast, very satisfied. Very CLEAN. Has A laundry room, a plus, fitness room, nicely decorated.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Ron4732, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
I would like to take this time to thank you for staying with us here at Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East. I do hope we see you again in the near future.
Again,
Thank you !
Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Nashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great rooms for a great price. We enjoyed the hotel and its amenities. It was close to Grand Ole Opry and not too far from downtown Nashville. Hotel initially provided 3 towels for 4 persons. A simply phone call resolved that issue. Otherwise, this was a very good experience. Staff was very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

I would like to thank you for staying with us here at Country Inn Nashville Airport East. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We do hope to get a visit from you again in the near future.
valley stream, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

The hotel and room were clean and staff was nice. The location of the hotel was close to the airport and food. We had issues with the wireless internet in our room. Worked on one laptop but not the other and staff did not know how to resolve the issue. TV's were old style tube type with no high def. Room were a bit noisy with sounds from the other rooms showers very loud Overall it was a average one night stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

I would like to take this time to thank you for staying at our Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East. I do hope you stay with us in the future. We are now starting our renovations. Flat screens will be here soon.
Hope to see you back !
South Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

...OMG...this is one of the worst places I've ever stayed at. Why my company insist on keeping us here is beyond me. The rooms are old and musty, the internet is slow, the van is late picking up at the airport. Last time I was there I had to deal with a front desk person with Attitude! Don't know who the 2 "nice" reviews are really from... Anyway, check Google reviews also before booking (and paying for) a room.

Room Tip: There is nothing around the area...it would be more worth wild to stay closer to the action!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear travelgirl7555,

Belleville, IL, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

A good hotel. Well maintained. The outdoor pool was clean and the complimentary breakfast was good. It was fine a night while traveling on vacation. Near restaurants, gas stations, and right off interstate.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

I would like to take this time to thank you for staying with us here at Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and hope to see you again
in the future.
Fort Payne, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Everything was very nice, would stay here again. Clean room, the beds very comfortable. Shuttle service was on time, very nice driver. Service was great, used the business center and internet. Had the breakfast bar, the food could have been a little warmer Over all everything was very nice and neat and clean.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Peekskill, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Not only was the staff completely rude, there were live and dead bugs in our bed and a ball of hair so big in the shower, my husband freaked out when he saw it. We stayed there two nights when we first got to Tennessee and the last night after we got back from Memphis. About 30 minutes after we checked out the first time I realized that I left my very expensive pedometer on the bed. I called and spoke to the girl who said she would go right upstairs and get it and call me to let me know she had it. The rooms had not been cleaned yet and knowing we would be staying in a few days again we did not turn around and go back for it. The girl assured me that it would be waiting at the desk for me upon our return. She never called and I probably should have called again, but I trusted that it was taken care of. Of course when we arrived on Sunday it was nowhere to be found, and the girl at the desk had no knowledge of it. After explaining several times my dismay, she called the manager who does not apparantly work weekends who said they would be in tomorrow and it was not there problem. The girl at the desk explained that I would be checking out at 4am to catch a flight and the manager said "who cares". Great customer service! The girl also called the girl who had initially taken my call who lied and said she checked but it wasn't there. She either never checked and it was lost when housekeeping came or she stole it as it was quite expensive. Shame on me for not turning around to get it, but the situation could have been handled much better. That last night was when we had the dirty bug filled room from hell, they also could care less about and nothing was done about it. This hotel is in a prime location for the airport, but there are 4 other hotels right next door and I beg you to go to ANYONE of them instead! This should be billed as a budget motel not a hotel!

Room Tip: To get the best room stay somewhere else!!!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
CarlsonRezidor, Specialist, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn standards.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East? Share your experiences!