You added Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East to your Saves list
Ranked #85 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Omaha, NE
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while visiting Nashville. Our room was clean and quiet, probably a little dated. Front desk staff were friendly. The hallway to our room smelled like Indian food. Didn't bother me, but it might bother some people. There is a Cracker Barrel just down the street. Okay for a one night stay.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Peterborough, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights during CMA Fest. Was a little concerned by some negative reviews but even before we left exchanged emails with Ron who was extremely helpful with our festival transport arrangements.
Service throughout the stay was excellent. Breakfast was good and always fresh. Rooms clean and spacious if a little dated.
Shuttle service to and from the airport also efficient.
Main reason for staying is that we paid $139 a night when some people as other Downtown hotels were paying $500.
Excellent shuttle service from Driving Miss Daisy team (Billy and Bobby) saw that we always got back from Downtown swiftly and safely.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed 3 nights and was amazed at the level of customer service. I wanted a room with a king bed and they did not have any available for all three nights. I booked a room with two queens. The hotel manager called me 30 minutes later and told me that he arranged for a room with a king bed for me. When I arrived I was put in a lovely suite. The room was immaculate, housekeeping even changed the shower curtain during my stay. the breakfast was a wonderful amenity: eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and waffles, as well as the usual continental items. I would definitely stay here again, It is a wonderful hotel with a friendly helpful staff staff

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
York, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I chose the hotel because the reviews were decent in Trip Advisor. It was too pricey for the size and condition of the room.
Tub/ shower was filthy and had hair from prior guests that was not cleaned out.
I recommend finding another hotel.
I have stayed at other Country Inns and they were above average. This one is below average and the room staff need to improve.

• Stayed May 2014
Houston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

This place is a dump. On the advice of my company, I booked and pre-paid for two consecutive 4-night stays. First impressions are lasting. The ceiling tiles in the hallways are water damaged or broken or missing. Peeling paint and wallpaper. Strange odor emanating in the hallway. There were holes in the curtains in my room. The bathroom sink is a table top model, so shallow I couldn't get both hands under the faucet. The shower head, if that's what you call it, had so little pressure I couldn't rinse the soap off of me. Basically had to give myself a 'sponge' bath with a washcloth. Lucky I didn't wash my hair. The first day there I raised the toilet seat and closed it right away. Left a note for housekeeping to please clean the toilet. Slept on top of the sheets one night, after taking an Ambien to sleep. Complimentary breakfast? I wouldn't eat anything that was prepared in that place. I endured the first week, but after the second day of the next week I packed up, left and stayed at the Sheraton for two nights. The tragedy is this place is part of the Radisson group. They should be ashamed. They will hear from me.

Room Tip: Take a tip from me... go somewhere else.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I recently stayed here and upgraded to a jacuzzi tub like I normally do. Even though it has some renovations being done, it was not a nuisance. Staff was courteous, hot breakfast was good and the rooms were nice. I had a suite with a separate bedroom. I would certainly recommend it and enjoyed it better than staying at an overpriced hotel downtown. It is immediately on and off the interstate. The five minute drive didn't bother me one bit!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Although the hotel is undergoing renovations, the staff was great, workers quiet & location right near airport. Kyle even brought fresh baked cookies up to our room! Can't get better service than that.

Room Tip: Top floor away from elevators.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East? Share your experiences!