“Looking for a new stop for Indian? Try it here!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bombay Palace

Bombay Palace
2912 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203 (Haynes Area)
(615) 321-6140
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #118 of 1,723 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Haynes Area
“Looking for a new stop for Indian? Try it here!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

If you want a nice atmosphere right off the strip eat here. The food is excellent and the help is very friendly and helpful. I went with my fiance and we loved it. There was even enough for a take home box for later :)

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

kentucky USA
“Not bad...not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner at the Bombay Palace. The Tandori Chicken was good but the portion was meager as was the chick tikka masala. Chicken Biryani was so so as was the nan bread. All in all the food was ok ..portions small. Taste average not great. Service was ok.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cedar City, Utah
“Not my favorite place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I ate here a few months ago and wasn't very impressed. The place felt like someone's house and the service was slow. The was ok, but definitely nothing special.
Maybe I ordered the wrong thing.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Indian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Over the past 5 years, I've tried just about every Indian restaurant in the Nashville area, and most are very good, although the quality of lunch buffets can vary considerably.
This was a new one for me, and it was excellent! Three of us went for dinner on a quiet week night. Service was very good, and all three dishes were superb! The food was high quality and well prepared. I did not go for lunch, so I can't say anything about their lunch buffet. But for dinners, I highly recommend this place.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, South Carolina
“Good lunch buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stopped here for a late lunch before a flight out of BNA, and enjoyed everything I tried at the buffet. The vegetable pakora was very good; the dal and curry dishes were good but not heated as they should have been. I did come at around 2:00 near the end of their buffet lunch period, but all tables were still full, so one would hope they were still producing fresh food. Their mint chutney is excellent. I will give it another chance closer to noon sometime, and hopefully everything will be at the right temperature!

• Visited November 2012