“DELISH!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Germantown Neighborhood
Nashville, Tennessee
“DELISH!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I cannot go to this place often for fear that I'll gain 300lbs in one week... this place is just that good... I am not even a cupcake lover and this place has got me hooked.

Visited July 2014

ohio
“Delicious cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Visited Cupcake Collection on the last day of our Nashville trip. Went before lunch so we could have a good selection. I tried coconut, strawberry, peanut butter, carrot, and sweet potato. I ate all of the coconut cupcake and it was delicious. Had a bite of all the others because I just couldn't wait to try them. They were all really good. Moist cake, great icing. Looking forward to having some of them tonight!
The location is not near any other major attractions, but it is just down the street from Monells, where we had dinner one night. Not hard to find, but we did need to drive...too far if a walk from our hotel near the honky tonks on Broadway. I would visit again if I am in Nashville again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Illinois
“Delicious Cupcakes...worth the visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

My friends and I stopped into The Cupcake Collection to get some sweet treats for our drive back to Illinois; it was definitely a worthwhile stop! The cute little storefront has a variety of flavors, and while the cupcakes may appear small, they are quite dense and packed with flavor. I had a strawberry lemonade cupcake, and I purchased a carrot cake cupcake for my parents. We all agreed that the use of fresh ingredients made the cupcakes appear healthier...I was thrilled to see strawberry chunks in my cupcake, and my only regret was I didn't buy more cupcakes! Each cupcake is only approximately $2, which is a steal! The only downside I experienced was having to wait (there was only 1 person working the counter), but it was totally worth the wait. Definitely pop in here during a visit to Nashville!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Best Cupcake in Nashville and only $2”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had the sweet potato cupcake with cream cheese frosting. It was so fresh and the ratio of cake to frosting was perfect. Absolutely delicious. My kids had the chocolate, lemonade and red velvet cupcakes. They inhaled them! This is my new go-to cupcake place for any upcoming events I am hosting. Far superior to Ivy Cupcakes and Gigi's and also much cheaper ($2/each).

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Out of chocolate before noon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We walked a very long way to get cupcakes (30 min, it's not close to anything). It was only noon but they were completely out of everything chocolate by noon and when I asked when they would have more they didn't have any until the next day, even though they were open until 4. No one on their staff seemed to care that we had spent a large portion of our day getting there just to be told they didn't have what we had came there to get. Dissapointing experience.

Visited July 2014