“A hot dog with a fried egg and bacon?!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches
Description: 2 locations in Nashville
Description: 2 locations in Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
“A hot dog with a fried egg and bacon?!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I would have NEVER thought to make a hot dog with a fried egg---let alone, eat one! Last March (2012) I treated myself to Cori's Dog House in Mt. Juliet with one of their famous hot dogs. It was delicious!! The employees were very nice, and I asked one of them his favorite hot dog. He suggested the one with the fried egg. Excellent suggestion!
I even had a chance to meet one of the guys whose pic was on the wall. He stopped by while I was placing my order. He apparently had eaten and tried all of the hot dogs on the menu!
To top off my fried egg/bacon/hot dog--I indulged in the fried twinkie top with powdered sugar and ice cream with caramel sauce on the side! PURE NIRVANA!!

I hope Cori's Dog House stockpiled boxes and crates of Twinkies, before Hostess stopped selling them!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Soon to be considered a Nashville Tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We have been to this place a couple of different times and the whole family loves it. Not a "normal hot dog place". The New England style bun makes it unique and delicious. The HUGE variety on the menu keeps everyone in my family happy (which isn't always easy to do). Prices are fair and onion rings are outstanding. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something different to eat.

“Not worth all the hype.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I read lots of good reviews on this place & I'd been craving hotdogs for the longest time. Since I had a BOGO coupon...why not. I got the New Hampshire & my friend had an All Beef w/ chili & cheese. I thought mine was okay but his chili tasted like mince meat. The buns were more like Texas toast that they wrapped around the hotdogs. The restaurant was clean. I didn't use the restroom but my friend did & he said it looked like "First 48" (horrible).

With my BOGO our meal was $15. We each ordered a hotdog, fries, & a drink. I'm glad I didn't pay $30. I could have done better getting my hotdog from the stand on 2nd Ave.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Travel the 50 states with hot dogs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I love Florida more than Alabama. The hot dogs that is! The bun is outstanding. The fries were better than the onion rings. Fast service.

Nashville TN
“All Dogs are different.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I like choosing a different dog everytime. Nice different Bun. Great pickle. Fast service. Clean enviroment. & just a great place to eat a Hot Dog. Very good Dog. Healthy & nicely picked.

Visited October 2012