“Different & Expensive” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1,726 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Dessert
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dessert
Description: We decided to open our first full-size scoop shop in Nashville in June, 2011 in the East Nashville neighborhood for many reasons, but mainly because the place reminded us so much of our scrappy roots. East Nashville, home to cyclists and pedestrians, families and urban farmers, artists and musicians of all stripes, and do-it-yourself bar and restaurant owners, is one of our favorites places in the country. Since we've been in East Nashville, we've been able to cultivate partnerships with folks such as Don Henry, who grows strawberries for us to make the perennial favorite Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk, as well as the good people at Yazoo Brewing Company, who supplies Yazoo Sue porter for the year-round ice cream Yazoo Sue with Rosemary Bar Nuts. There's a fantastic creative community and overall vibe throughout Nashville-especially in East Nashville.
Portland, Tennessee
“Different & Expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Jeni's favors are very different from Baskin-Robins, Cold stone, or yogurt places like Chill's. The flavors are much more subtle and they use lots of herbs and seasonings you don't usually find in ice cream. This is definitely a place for discriminating adult tastes. Leave the kids at home. Prices are about double what you'd usually expect to pay for a scoop of ice cream.

Visited August 2012

Salt Lake City, Utah
“If you think ice cream is ordinary, let this place change your mind”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Let me begin by saying I love ice cream. I could easily eat the stuff for all my daily meals. So when I came across this place with ingredients such as figs, cayenne or goat cheese, I was a bit hesitant. However I was pleasantly surprised. I went with the Bangkok Peanut and it was very good. The flavors that I tried all were unique and were very smooth. But... and yes there is a "but", the place is a bit steep for the experience. The portions are tiny but for a one time experience, its worth a try for some rather unique flavors

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Favors you couldn't imagine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stopped by Jeni's after a great dinner at the Silly Goose. The most creative selection of ice cream ever, with ready samples for those flavors you might not be certain about. I had the sweet corn and raspberry and it was delicious. The constant flow of customers is a testament to the great ice cream they are serving. They have a website to scout out some of their adventurous flavors.

Visited September 2012
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Salted Caramel, Pistachio and Honey, Queen Ci”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Salted caramel, pistachio and honey, queen city cayenne. That is all I have to say. Their ice cream is literally the best ice cream I have ever had. They have some of the most unique and fun flavors out there! They cater events and will sometimes post up with a little cart of ice cream in front of Imogene and Willie's in 12 south. I love Jeni's and you should too. Try it.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Delcious and Unique!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Absolutely delicious! They have "crazy" flavors for all of you adventurous folks, but they also have "regular" flavors for people like me! It was great!

Visited June 2012