We stayed here for 2 nights during our visit in Nashville. We had a hard time finding a hotel downtown for a reasonable price, so we ended up expanding our location to slightly outside of downtown. We were very pleased with this hotel - it was only a 5-10 minute cab ride to downtown (approx. $9-12) and enough out of the way that it was quiet at night, as well as great value. It was especially handy having a suite (we were a group of 4 adults) and we were very comfortable with the extra space. The indoor/outdoor pool was a nice touch, and the woman at the front desk was beyond helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has undergone complete renovations February 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your SpringHill Suites Nashville MetroCenter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Nashville Metro Hotel Nashville
- Nashville Springhill Suites