“convenient airport location and nice surroundings” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #23 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Chicago, Illinois
“convenient airport location and nice surroundings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

First time to Nashville and wanted to use Marriott points. Found this hotel on line for family of five. Suite was perfect. Two double beds and a large pullout couch. Everything clean and well-taken care of. Good breakfast and free parking. Stayed two nites. Location is right off the highway and plenty of fast food, amenities in this area since so close to airport. Would give it a 5 if was not for the jet noise during the day. But we spent they days touring nashville and came home only to sleep.

Room Tip: we were facing the back of the hotel and could crack the window open at nite. View is actually rathe...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was already a HUGE fan of Marriott properties and a Rewards member. The staff here further solidified my opinion. Jessica, with whom I share my birthday, was simply amazing. Her customer service skills were exceptional. I awoke to a birthday card, signed by the entire staff, under my door. In addition to the amazing service, the room (as usual with the Marriott) was clean and comfortable. The location is extremely convenient. It's 5 minutes from the airport, about 10 minutes from downtown Nashville and the Grand Ole Opry.

Johnson City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Just outside the downtown area, but easy to get there with cheap transportation. It only costs $10 per person round trip with their shuttle service... Or at least the company that services the hotel. It has a nice breakfast, nice size rooms and very clean. The staff is friendly and professional. No doubt that if you are looking to pay a little less than downtown.... This is your place.

Room Tip: Higher floor Rooms are definitely quieter.
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have stayed at several hotels in the Nashville area, and I definitely plan to stay at this hotel again. Although I had read on TA that the rooms were of a decent size, I was surprised to see how spacious and comfortable it actually was because the photos on the site did not provide a good perspective. There was a comfortable desk area, very cozy sofa/TV area, and a comfortable bed area.

Breakfast was excellent. There were a lot of choices, including fresh strawberries and melon, eggs & sausage, oatmeal with lots of toppings, and other great choices.

I'd recommend this hotel if you want to be near the airport or interstate. I had an 8:00 AM meeting in downtown Nashville, and it only took me about 15 or 20 minutes to get there during rush hour. In the past, I have stayed at a different airport hotel, but this one is now my first choice for flying in/out of the Nashville airport.

Room Tip: I was on the 6th floor (their top floor) and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Joshua L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Good Day,

First off I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment on tripadvisor regarding your stay here with us at the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. I am glad that you were pleasantly surprised at the size and layout of our rooms. I am also very happy that you found breakfast to be very enjoyable and that your stay was comfortable and quiet. I wish you safe travels and certainly hope that they bring you back to the Nashville Airport area soon. We certainly understand that you have a choice in where you stay and greatly appreciate you choosing to stay with us.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Spacious room -- two queen beds and sitting area with a couch that seats 4, mini-fridge, coffee bar, desk, etc. Hotel had a full breakfast bar with all kinds of food, workout room, pool. One suggestion for improvement is the 'business desk'. Location wasn't great -- right in the hotel lobby and internet access was very slow and spotty. Wifi from the rooms worked fine but lobby access was poor. Front desk indicated that was a common issue.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Good day,

Thank you so much for your kind words and rankings about our hotel. I am always happy to hear that somehow one truly enjoyed our new free breakfast. I am also very happy that you found the layout of your room pleasing and convenient. I hope you return to Nashville soon and that you choose to stay with us.
Chapel Hill, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stayed here before a trip and left our car for the week. They offer free shuttle service to and from the airport. The rooms are nice and roomy like most Springhill Suites. The room rate was great especially since it saved us $100 in parking at the airport and the hassle. We will stay here again before our trips.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Good day,

I am so pleased that you decided to take the time to write a response about the Nashville SpringHill Suites Airport. We certainly appreciate you choosing us as your host hotel and am so pleased that you find it so convenient with the parking and shuttle. We look forward to your next stay with us and wish you safe travels.
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

We redeemed our points for this stay and the price per night fluctuates. When I reserved our room, the quoted price was 139$ per night. The rate was up to 200$ when we checked in. I reserved several weeks in advance and it appears high demand drove the price up.
Our room was fine. We were advised at the time of reservation of possible construction noise during certain hours; however, we did not hear anything. The included breakfast is sufficient. The staff is very friendly and there is an airport shuttle. A convenient location to downtown and Opryland.

• Stayed March 2014
Good day,

First I want to thank you for taking the time to write a response about the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. I am so glad that we were proactive and informed you that there could be the potential of noise during your visit. I am especially happy that the reconstruction noise was not a factor and did not affect your stay. I certainly hope that your travels bring you back to Nashville soon and that you choose to stay with us.

Been to SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!