“Second Time Around” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Someset, KY
“Second Time Around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is our second time to visit this location. That should probably tell you something in of itself.

When we fly out of Nashville, this is our destination. The main reason why is that they offer a "Park and Fly" package. You stay there the night before you fly out; park your car; they shuttle you to the airport the next morning; and you fly out. Your car stays parked there for FREE. Once you calculate the typical parking fees, it works out to be a pretty good deal.

From the hotel to the airport by shuttle is only 18 minutes. That includes two other stops along the way. So, you don't even have to leave some ridiculous amount of time earlier than you would normally anticipate.

The staff at this Springhill Suite was particularly cheerful and very accommodating. They really made us feel welcomed. Good group of folks.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Joshua L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Good Day,

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am so happy that we were able to provide you with convenient access to the airport and I will absolutely share your kind words about our staff with them. I hope you will visit us again soon and I wish you safe travels.

242 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Holland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I needed a good hotel close to the airport so I could get a ride there for a very early flight. The Springhill was very comfortable with large clean rooms and great beds and is only 4 minutes from the airport. They have no restaurant so they had a driver from a larger Marriott pick me up for dinner.

Be aware though this hotel is 4 minutes from the airport they run shuttles only twice an hour and stop at multiple other hotels, so the trip takes 20 minutes when it should be 4. I had to take a cab because of that.

Room Tip: Again Be aware though this hotel is 4 minutes from the airport they run shuttles only twice an hour...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Good day,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property on TripAdvisor. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here. I do apologize that because of the twice an hour shuttle you had to take a cab to catch your flight. I certainly do hope that the next time you are in the Nashville area you do choose to stay with us and I wish you safe travels.
tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Large clean rooms. Free parking. Easy to get to all locations in Nashville.Nice indoor swimming pool. Breakfast is good. Would stay here again...have always had great luck getting this location on price line

• Stayed September 2013
Joshua L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Good day,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our property. My name is Josh Lancaster and I am the new General Manager here at this property. Again, I want to thank you so much for your feedback, as it does not go unoticed, and is appreciated. I will make sure that my staff hears your comments. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly on the property should there be anything I can help you with. I wish you safe travels and hope they bring you back to our property in the near future.
Willis, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great location, outside of Nashville traffic. Fast food restaurants close by. Clean rooms but mattress needs to be replaced. Great friendly service and great breakfast times. Real eggs!!!! Easy on and off interstate 40. Quiet and quite busy. Best to have reservation. Would stay again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

This was a great hotel. Very sweet, helpful staff. Good location, just minutes from downtown. Rooms were a bit tight, no real dresser for your clothes. However, very comfortable and clean. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013
Estero, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have had very few flawless experiences at hotels and this was one of them. From check-in to check-out everything went so easy and smooth. The room exceeded my expectation in layout and comfort. I was there for 3 nights so that makes a difference. It was quiet considering being an "airport" location. The morning breakfast was more than expected as far as choices and with plenty of seating. The Wi-Fi was an easy connect as well. Awesome value for what was given. This was my first at a Springhill and am sold on the brand now.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I came to Nashville for work and stayed here for 3 nights. It's less than 15 minutes to downtown, and you can easily jump on any highway from the hotel. Away from the hustle and bustle and downtown, which was nice.
The front desk was great - very friendly and helpful. Free airport shuttle runs every 30 minutes. Nice indoor swimming pool and gym with cardio machines and free weights.
Breakfast was one of the best I'd seen - fresh eggs, muffins/bagels, pastries, fresh fruit, granola/cereal, greek yogurts, Activia yogurts, oatmeal bar, etc.
Free parking and free internet were a big plus as well. I felt very safe the entire time I stayed here.
Sleep quality was great. Large rooms - have a mini fridge and microwave with plenty of room in the "living room" area. Provided shampoo and conditioner - my only complaint was that no lotion was provided.
I would absolutely stay here next time I'm back in Nashville for work.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!