“Great hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 152 Hotels in Nashville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Lovely airport hotel. Seems a little worn, but a comfortable place to stay.
Nice staff. Very attentive and helpful. The breakfast is just ok, but that seems to be most hotel breakfast now. Room set up is a little odd and I have noticed at this brand and towne place that there are no mute buttons or speakerphones in the rooms.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
shsbna, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Tawana78,
Thank you very much for the great comments regarding your stay with us. We were a little disappointed regarding the remarks of the hotel looking worn. Since we just completed a multi-million dollar renovation of all our gust rooms, public spaces and lobby last summer this is not feedback that we typically hear. In the event you wish to share more details in regards to the factors that influenced your perception, we would very much welcome it. I also appreciate your comments regarding the breakfast. I am pleased that our SpringHill Suites brand will be rolling out a new and exciting breakfast offering at all our hotels in the early summer. We hope that you may have an opportunity to experience that during a future stay. Again, please accept our "Thanks" for your feedback and your commitment to SpringHill Suites and Marriott.

Thomas Winkler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

A group of around 45 in for a youth soccer tournament. Excellent service. Staff exceeded expectations and treated us great, every person we encountered went above and beyond to help us out--even though the place was SWAMPED. Booked full with lots of groups--staff held it ALL together. Seriously, these guys were great. Nice breakfast. Clean rooms. Those awesome beds. Another great example of a Spring Hill Suites.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
shsbna, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Monamimi,
Thank you very much for the positive comments regarding your stay at the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. We are delighted that you had such a great experience with our hotel and really appreciate the kind words regarding the staff. We do apologize regarding the high volume of guests that were in the breakfast area. Although breakfast can sometimes be a very popular amenity, we realize that this is an area in which we may be able to make some slight adjustments to ensure it runs smoother for all our guests. We appreciate your understanding and are delighted that our staff provided the great customer service that Marriott is known for. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Thomas Winkler, General Manager
Benton, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We always stay at this hotel when we are flying out of the airport the next day. Great staff and extremely nice. Rooms are nice and clean, good breakfast. They have a shuttle that will take you to the airport and you can leave your car at the hotel. Even if you are not using the airport I would recommend this hotel above all others in that area. There are some fast food restaurants in that area, also a Ruby Tuesdays. We ate there the night before the flight and it was great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

We had a couple of extra days on a recent trip and wanted to explore Nashville. I wanted a place that was comfortable, reasonably close to attractions and a fair price. The Springhill suites nailed it. We have been fortunate to stay in some hotels with a friendly staff recently, but none of them could really compare to the people here. I have never felt so welcome. What a difference a good staff can make. The room was more than large enough. The bed was comfortable. The property is very well maintained. Everything is clean. The breakfast was really quite good. My only disappointment was the bathroom area. Its a little nondescript and the towels are on the thin side. At this price though, I felt I got more than I could possibly have expected.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. I looked it up on Tripadvisor and based on the reviews and the room rates, I decided to stay here for one night. The room was very nice and really clean. The beds were a little narrow for a full double bed. I had to catch a flight the next morning so I was not able to enjoy the breakfast. Great hotel and really easy to get to the airport. I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My 27 y/o daughter stated the best hotel stayed at: serving area w/ sink/counter/frig/micro + desk area; positional TV w/ sofa seating adjacent to this; 2nd TV near beds which had 4 pillows/bed and were very comfortable; closet w/ removable hangers, iron/board; sink area separate from bath/toilet; warm H20 and lots of H20 pressure; ceiling fan, efficient heat/A/C. Quiet and relaxing. Very clean. A very complete continental breakfast. Staff courteous and responsive to guests. Easy access to interstate. Several fast food and mid-scale restaurants nearby. Would definitely stay again. And our stay coincided with the marathoners and touring high school groups.

Room Tip: We had double beds, and per request a room located away from the elevators.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Odenton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stayed at the Nashville Airport as an overnight stop during a road trip. I was not there very long, and was sorry this was the case. I found the room to be quite large, very nice, and comfortable. The room had a sitting area with a television, coffee table, a TV, a desk, and a sink. WiFi was free and it was nice to sit in that area, have the TV on, and work on my laptop. then I could move to my bed, which was very comfortable with pillows that struck just the right balance between firm and soft, and sleep. I slept well and upon awakening, enjoyed the shower, with excellent water pressure and a nice set of Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner. I thought these were a bit small, maybe because I wanted more of them -- it's good stuff! Still, had I been with a family, I am not sure there would have been enough for more than 2 people to use. The breakfast buffet had eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, cereal, muffins and yogurt. All tasty, hot, and fresh. Overall I thought it was a good value for the price. Only challenge -- hard to see from the road. I did not see signs to tell me where it was and got a bit lost trying to find it. Definitely turn on your GPS for directions before trying to find it. It is tucked back off the main street. BTW -- workers were pleasant and service was good. I got in much later than planned and had not given notice of late check in, but my room was waiting. Also, for breakfast there was a mob of teenagers on some showtunes trip. They demolished the breakfast buffet, but the staff hustled to keep enough food out for all the guests.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
shsbna, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear WorkingMom74,
Thank you very much for the positive comments regarding your stay at the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. Especially the comments pertaining to our new Paul Mitchell line of amenities featured in our guest rooms. This has been a very popular upgrade with all our guests. We are thrilled that our staff was able to provide you with such an enjoyable experience!! I also wanted to thank you for your understanding regarding the busy nature of the breakfast room during your visit. Being in the business of serving a wide variety of travelers, we do have occasions like this from time to time. We hope to welcome you back soon to enjoy Nashville and our SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport in the future!