I am assuming this place was expensive because of the location. Very few amenities at the higher prices hotels, everything is very expensive. Wifi is not free, house wine during happy hour was still $8, and valet is $35! Regardless of all of that it was a very nice hotel, facilities here are amazing and the staff is very friendly.
To end the night we got Strawberries and Grand Marnier dessert. Very good.
I recommend this hotel if you have the money to spend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel is located in the center of vibrant midtown and the heart of Nashville's West end. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University campus and stadium, one of America's leading private colleges. The hotel offers over 11,500 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities and is only a short walk to some of the finest restaurants and attractions in the city, one of Nashville's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott