We had a great stay ! We paid for the concierge level which included breakfast, 7-9am hot eggs and bacon, potatoes , bagels hot cereal and cold cereal and fruit. sodas all day and 5-7 pm one hot appetizer and fruit and Cheese plate. 7-9 pm cookies hot tea and coffee. The website said there was a mangers reception Wednesday night but there wasn't. So they offered us a free movie in the room. The ladies running the lounge are super sweet and make you feel right at home. Free business center which is nice.
They have a shuttle service to local attractions but on a night that it was crowded we waited an hour and a half for a pick up and had to call a cab. The location is great! Parking is not great you have to park in a garage and walk over to hotel and its $32 a day to self park.
It's right across from the parthenon which is fun to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel is located in the center of vibrant midtown and the heart of Nashville's West end. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University campus and stadium, one of America's leading private colleges. The hotel offers over 11,500 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities and is only a short walk to some of the finest restaurants and attractions in the city, one of Nashville's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott