We did a 4 night stay at the Nashville Marriott/Vanderbilt. The hotel staff was extremely courteous, friendly and welcoming. The hotel rooms were typical Marriott accommodations. Not ultra modern, but clean and comfortable. The hotel restaurant was excellent with many offerings. There was a Starbucks connected to the restaurant, so other options were always avalable. They offered a free shuttle service that we took advantage of; rides were offered in for a 2 mile radious of the hotel. Music Row and the Gultch were included. The hotel also had an indoor pool and fitness center - both very nice and very clean. It was a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel is located in the center of vibrant midtown and the heart of Nashville's West end. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University campus and stadium, one of America's leading private colleges. The hotel offers over 11,500 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities and is only a short walk to some of the finest restaurants and attractions in the city, one of Nashville's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott