I had the pleasure of staying at the Marriott Vanderbilt midweek. The staff is really courteous, everyone smiles, ready to chat, and are helpful when seeking information.
The rooms are a bit dated, however, if you're lucky enough to have a view of the stadium, the room is worth every penny. Granted, I'm a fan of the gridiron. If your room is not on the stadium side, gain access to the concierge lounge, it is the best seat in the house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel is located in the center of vibrant midtown and the heart of Nashville's West end. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University campus and stadium, one of America's leading private colleges. The hotel offers over 11,500 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities and is only a short walk to some of the finest restaurants and attractions in the city, one of Nashville's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott