Great hotel on the athletics end of Vanderbilt campus. Walk easily to all the athletic fields and the rest of campus. Don't bother renting a car. Parking is ridiculously expensive ($30/night self park and $35 valet) and I hear that the shuttle from the airport is inexpensive.Also, you pay to park everywhere in Nashville. Once you've arrived, the Marriott runs a shuttle wherever you want to go so you really don't need a car. The Starbucks in the hotel is a total RIPOFF. Walk outside 100 steps to your right and visit the Starbucks store. I paid $4,50 vs $1.75 for a regular coffee!
The dining staff is very friendly, but the continental breakfast isn't worth the money...and the dining room coffee is awful (it isn't Starbucks). I drank tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel is located in the center of vibrant midtown and the heart of Nashville's West end. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University campus and stadium, one of America's leading private colleges. The hotel offers over 11,500 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities and is only a short walk to some of the finest restaurants and attractions in the city, one of Nashville's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott