The Marriott is immediately adjacent to the Vanderbilt football stadium. Rooms on one side overlook the stadium. I would say that from most rooms you could watch a game in progress! We did not stay for a football weekend (which would be a great location to do so), but for a wedding in the city. The hotel was very clean and well appointed like most Marriotts are. Valet parking was extra ($29 per day!) but the valet attendants did a very good job. Overall, good room, good location, good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel is located in the center of vibrant midtown and the heart of Nashville's West end. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University campus and stadium, one of America's leading private colleges. The hotel offers over 11,500 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities and is only a short walk to some of the finest restaurants and attractions in the city, one of Nashville's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott