The Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt is the best full- service Marriott property in the greater Nashville area. I had the pleasure of staying in one of the wonderful king suites. The bathroom was very spacious. The king bed was also very comfortable. The living area was spacious and nicely appointed. The Concierge Lounge was great. I really enjoyed the hot appetizers in the evening as well as the hot breakfast items in the morning. The hotel is nicely appointed and elegant. Special thanks to Steve Sines, General Manager, and Adam Henderson, Front Desk Manager. Jim Steers, Revenue Manager, was also very kind and accommodating. Scott Ferguson, Front Desk Supervisor. was very kind to us during checkout. Gail Bryant in the Concierge Lounge was kind and helpful. Jevon, Brittany, and Taylor at the Front Desk was also very helpful. I had a wonderful stay at the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel is located in the center of vibrant midtown and the heart of Nashville's West end. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University campus and stadium, one of America's leading private colleges. The hotel offers over 11,500 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities and is only a short walk to some of the finest restaurants and attractions in the city, one of Nashville's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott