I am so happy that this hotel property has been updated. It is extremely convenient for Vanderbilt families (except for freshmen living in the Commons). Great location with some rooms (and pool/fitness center) facing the football stadium and others looking out at Centennial Park and the Parthenon. Lovely. The lobby, bar and restaurant renovations are noteworthy. Much more chic and appealing. The business center has also added computers and space for checking mail and printing boarding passes. Rooms are quiet, comfortable and very clean. Why there is no wifi, I don't know; but at least the ethernet connection is now set up! Easy to grab a snack in the hotel, or at nearby restaurants and coffee shops. The staff has always been pleasant (particularly the valets), but I found them even more accommodating the last two times I have stayed here. Very nice setting and people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel is located in the center of vibrant midtown and the heart of Nashville's West end. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University campus and stadium, one of America's leading private colleges. The hotel offers over 11,500 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities and is only a short walk to some of the finest restaurants and attractions in the city, one of Nashville's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott