Location, food, view, rooms, cleanliness, friendliness -- got it all.
Though not extra-ordinary in each of the individual counts above, as a package above average for each and hence excellent overall.
Good food joints nearby. Though the hotel has good food too. Has a view of the University football stadium (at least had from my room). Near the park (Centennial Park).
It has got all the other smaller amenities (like a convenience store, shuttle service to/from airport, laundry, etc)
I would suggest, all those who are looking to stay in Nashville, to give this a shot.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Marriott Nashville
- Nashville Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel is located in the center of vibrant midtown and the heart of Nashville's West end. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University campus and stadium, one of America's leading private colleges. The hotel offers over 11,500 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities and is only a short walk to some of the finest restaurants and attractions in the city, one of Nashville's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.