“Hilton Garden Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 152 Hotels in Nashville
LEAVENWORTH, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

My stay at the Nashville Hilton Garden Inn off I40 was very enjoyable. The hotel's location makes it extremely travel friendly. The staff was very helpful and the amenities made my stay a very pleasant one. I look forward to staying there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2015
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. It is great to read that you enjoyed our breakfast here! I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Hebron, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

My family totally forgot about the time difference (oops) so I tried to check in at 2:30 and was told my room was not yet ready. That is understandle since the check in time is 3:00, but the agent told me she would call me when the room was ready and that it would be a half hour (3:00) at best, but more likely 45-60 minutes, or maybe more. She said the room wasn't ready because of, "a quality control walk through, you could say." Odd! Were they cleaning up a murder scene or what? That made me a little uneasy. So we went down the street and killed some time at a restaurant. I hadn't heard a peep by 3:15 so I returned the the desk and asked a different person about the room. He said it still wasn't ready (Grr! I want to change clothes and get cleaned up and get to Broadway!) but that he could put me in a different room - Perfect! That left me wondering why the heck the first agent couldn't do that. The kicker, I saw her leaving for the day as we pulled back in the parking lot at 3:15. I bet I would have never received that, "Hey, your room's ready" call. So, that was a minor issue that got resolved on the second try, not the end of the world. The room was super clean (always my #1 concern) and comfortable. The parking lot was completely full our second night, but the nighttime desk agent told us we could park down the hill at another lot and gave us tickets for free breakfast the next morning. I was good with that resolution.

Bono, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The front desk, bar and breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and up to date. Shuttle was excellent for the trip down town. Wasnt able to adjust the mattress to the firmness that we wanted.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Home
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Typical of the chain, this updated hotel offers an airport convenient property with quick access and easy surroundings. The garden entry way is warm and inviting with drinks provided, clerks are friendly and the nearby business area is clean and available. Food is varied and offerings include 3 meals with a breakfast buffet. Rooms are clean and outfitted with necessities for business travelers. Bathrooms are adequate and beds are comfortable. Flat screens are available for entertainment. And the workspace desk is large and plug in options are everywhere with good lighting is available. The car service will pick and deliver you to the airport almost on demand.

Room Tip: Air planes do fly close by, so choose a room away from the strip.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have never stayed at this hotel before even though I have stayed at several Hampton Inns in Nashville. I was pleased with our stay. The lobby is attractive. The room was very clean and smelled good. The hallway smelled like cigarette smoke on our floor, but the room smelled good. The furniture is nice. The bed was comfortable. The hotel is obviously close to the airport so you will hear jets taking off/landing (depending on which runway they are using). I think I only heard one plane when I went to bed on a Friday night so it isn't unbearable.

The breakfast is approximately $10 per person unless you get a voucher like we did. If you get a custom made omelette then I noticed the tips on the counter for the chef. The voucher states "gratuity not included" so it is obviously expected. The waitress also was tipped. With the voucher + tips you could spend $10. The food was really good. The service was great.

I highly recommend this hotel if you're in the Nashville area. It is very close to the Opry and not far from Green Hills too.

Battle Creek, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We have stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn before, and really enjoyed it. But our stay at this one in Nashville was very disappointing. I booked the reservation on the American Express Travel site, only to find out that we had actually booked a "handicap" room. There was no mention of it made upon our arrival as we were simply registered and handed the room passkey. The room was practically empty, other than the king bed, a TV on a dresser, and one or two other items. It felt stark and empty. The shower was, well a handicap shower with simply a shower curtain, shower head and a drain in the floor, period. Of course, I understand the need for these rooms, but it looks like they can't sell many of these, so they dump them on sites like the American Express Travel site (which I shall NOT use again to book a hotel room). The room was really a loser for us, and we remained very disappointed in paying twice what most hotels would charge without being told about the type of room we landed in. The one save for us was that the breakfast at the lobby restaurant was quite good.

Room Tip: Good luck choosing the right room, as you will hear airplanes until the quiet time arrives at the ai...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 19, 2015
Dear Guest,

I am reaching out to you in reference to your tripadvisor posting on May 7, 2011 and on behalf of the Hilton family and our ownership company Platinum Hospitality Management Company and I’d like to resolve this matter in your favor.

My name is Jacob Thompson and I have assumed the duties of Assistant General Manager along with Anand Dutta the General Manager as of May 6, 2015. I am confident that given a chance to speak with you in person or over the phone you will see that I can turn this negative experience around, I kindly request you to give me this opportunity to see what I may be able to do for you and in turn help me and my associates earn a positive reputation for this property and motivate us to do a better job and enjoy coming to work on a daily basis.

Looking forward to hear from you at your convenience, please feel free to call me directly at 904-514-3511 or 615-884-0088

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com
Cleveland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I would recommend this hotel. A little pricy but comfortable. Lots of jet noise, watch out for panhandlers. Overall, a good stay. Friendly staff help makes it nice as well as the cookies! Great restaurants are right down the road as well as a few guitar shops along the way into town and across the street.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business