“nice stay; great service; nice & clean pool” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go Offer
Ranked #36 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Champaign, Il
“nice stay; great service; nice & clean pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

we stayed here during spring break. we enjoyed the hotel. beds were nice. room was spacious and clean. beds were comfy. pool was larger than many hotel pools and clean. breakfast was good and the employees who helped with breakfast were very friendly and helpful. front desk was also friendly. breakfast is not free, although there are ways to get discounts if you have the right level of Hilton rewards or if you have AAA.

hotel is easy to get to and is just down the road from the Opryland stuff. its roughly halfway between Opryland and the airport.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2015
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I really enjoyed the stay at this hotel. They really have an excellent breakfast (a real breakfast). I have chosen this hotel brand as the one i will always choose. This is the second time at a Hilton Garden Inn, and i love each time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Cuijk, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Location was perfect. Not too far from downtown. Near the Grand Ole Opry. Close to Briley Pkwy and the I40. Nice and quiet. Didn't hear the freeway. Nice clean rooms. Nice people. Always coffee available. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Of the many positive notes the hotel was quiet, clean and spacious. The day time crew was great along with the shuttle for $10 per person to downtown Nashville for your enjoyment till 2 am . The only negative note was not having a on site maintenance person to address customer issues. Our A/C quit working and we had to cut our stay a day short.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

WS NC, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Good convenient location and friendly staff. Food was very good as usual with Hilton Garden Inns. Parking was marginal if travelling with anything pulling a trailer. Hotel was clean and pool area appeared very nice.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I found the staff and hotel accommodations to be excellent - not many hotels have all three - a fridge, a microwave...and K-cups! I was impressed. I mistakenly thought there was no hair dryer and when the maintenance staff person arrived with a new one, he looked on the wall right beside the sink and there it was! Truly embarrassing. But he was understanding, gracious and professional. A very good hotel all around.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Ok I am an avid Hilton member and YES this hotel lives up to the standards. It is shiny and new with a nice little bar in the lobby. The bed was a little hard but bearable. Overall clean new and neat.

Breakfast was delicious with made to order omelets and a huge spread!!

I will say that normally I stay at Embassy Suites (another Hilton property) because they offer free breakfast. I chose Hilton Garden because they had a breakfast as well for a lower cost per night. I didn't realize that breakfast wasn't included. I probably would have just gone to Embassy Suites. Once you add in the Hilton price plus the cost of breakfast it is about the same.

Nice property, I would go back but keep that in mind.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family