Of the many positive notes the hotel was quiet, clean and spacious. The day time crew was great along with the shuttle for $10 per person to downtown Nashville for your enjoyment till 2 am . The only negative note was not having a on site maintenance person to address customer issues. Our A/C quit working and we had to cut our stay a day short.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe accommodations, friendly service and a relaxed Tennessee-style atmosphere await guests of the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Nashville. Certain to please the busy executive or leisure traveler are our array of special amenities including complimentary high-speed Internet access, in-room hospitality center with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, two dual-line phones with voicemail and data ports, large work desk, Mirra® Ergonomic chairs, On Command® video and games, complimentary HBO®, complimentary USA Today® each weekday morning, indoor swimming pool, newly renovated fitness center and a 24-hour complimentary business center with secure PrinterOn® printing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Nashville Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Nashville