“It has positives and some negatives.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go Offer
Ranked #36 of 152 Hotels in Nashville
Pensacola, Florida
“It has positives and some negatives.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Of the many positive notes the hotel was quiet, clean and spacious. The day time crew was great along with the shuttle for $10 per person to downtown Nashville for your enjoyment till 2 am . The only negative note was not having a on site maintenance person to address customer issues. Our A/C quit working and we had to cut our stay a day short.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2015
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
WS NC, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Good convenient location and friendly staff. Food was very good as usual with Hilton Garden Inns. Parking was marginal if travelling with anything pulling a trailer. Hotel was clean and pool area appeared very nice.

Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I found the staff and hotel accommodations to be excellent - not many hotels have all three - a fridge, a microwave...and K-cups! I was impressed. I mistakenly thought there was no hair dryer and when the maintenance staff person arrived with a new one, he looked on the wall right beside the sink and there it was! Truly embarrassing. But he was understanding, gracious and professional. A very good hotel all around.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Ok I am an avid Hilton member and YES this hotel lives up to the standards. It is shiny and new with a nice little bar in the lobby. The bed was a little hard but bearable. Overall clean new and neat.

Breakfast was delicious with made to order omelets and a huge spread!!

I will say that normally I stay at Embassy Suites (another Hilton property) because they offer free breakfast. I chose Hilton Garden because they had a breakfast as well for a lower cost per night. I didn't realize that breakfast wasn't included. I probably would have just gone to Embassy Suites. Once you add in the Hilton price plus the cost of breakfast it is about the same.

Nice property, I would go back but keep that in mind.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Security issues and no free breakfast. People that were not guests of the Hotel were allowed to just hang out in the lobby area. I believe in helping the homeless but allowing a homeless man to hang out in the lobby and leave his loaded personal shopping cart parked right by the main entrance was way out of bounds!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 15, 2015
Dear Guest,

I am reaching out to you in reference to your tripadvisor posting on May 7, 2011 and on behalf of the Hilton family and our ownership company Platinum Hospitality Management Company and I’d like to resolve this matter in your favor.

My name is Jacob Thompson and I have assumed the duties of Assistant General Manager along with Anand Dutta the General Manager as of May 6, 2015. I am confident that given a chance to speak with you in person or over the phone you will see that I can turn this negative experience around, I kindly request you to give me this opportunity to see what I may be able to do for you and in turn help me and my associates earn a positive reputation for this property and motivate us to do a better job and enjoy coming to work on a daily basis.

Looking forward to hear from you at your convenience, please feel free to call me directly at 904-514-3511 or 615-884-0088

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with honors points for 6 nights in April - we had an unexpected death in the family and needed a place to stay in Nashville. This hotel was convenient for us, and the night desk person (Dan) helped us immensely. We had to keep extending our stay and Dan was so helpful in securing us the room with points even on nights they were booked full. He even slipped a note under our door so we knew what was happening as soon as we got up. The room was spacious, and had a fridge and microwave and one of the fancy new coffee makers- once we learned the steps to making the coffee it was great :) the beds are the kind you can dial the firmness you want, and they were comfy. The bedding was very nice too. They were doing a little updating to the outside of the building and had to rope off quite a few parking spaces in the back - but it wasn't too much of a hassle. The breakfast area looked nice, but we didn't eat there so I can't review that, but the coffee was very good. Housekeeping did a great job every day and the room was clean. Wifi worked well and even though we were not there to have fun, the hotel was nice for us to go back to at night and relax. Thanks again to Dan for all his help during a very difficult time for us- I highly recommend this hotel :)

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We've stayed at this HGI a few times, to get our son to Vanderbilt, and to visit him there. It remains our first choice place to stay in the area. The service is very good, the staff is friendly and attentive, the rooms are large and well maintained, the restaurant serves very good breakfast.

The location is surprisingly good for Vanderbilt, it generally takes 15-20 minutes to get to the Univ area. (Yes, you can stay closer, but you'll pay quite a bit more, and possibly have more trouble getting a room during peak periods.) There are many eating choices in the area, ranging from fast food to "good food".

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family