“Stay at Nashville Hilton Garden by the Airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go Offer
Ranked #38 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
nashville, United States
“Stay at Nashville Hilton Garden by the Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The staff were very friendly and efficient and they took good care of us. The breakfast was very good with a good selction of items. The rooms clean and quite. We will stay here again. It is conveniently located by he interstate and places to eat.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2015
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

The room was awesome, we stayed there the night before the breast cancer walk. The staff had our room type correct, the temperature in the room was comfortable. The chef had to go cups of fresh cut fruit for us waiting when we got to breakfast. Awesome job will return next year. Thanks

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

A good hotel close to the airport.

The room was up to HGI's standards, so was the lobby and the restaurant. An indoor pool completes the property.

This is Nashville so live music during happy hour was very good.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Murray, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Booked a smoking room; told all were full tho my reservation was made 6 weeks in advance, then given a handicapped room without a bathtub. Since I wasn't happy, I was not charged. Be sure to get room type in writing!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Sherwood, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This hotel was quite a surprise. It says airport, but the area was very well kept. It was located in a nice clean looking part of town. The problem we had was the A/C only turned on and locked on at 72 degrees. If we didnt have the A/C on, then the room got stuffy. If we kept it on, it got cold...then it got almost too warm.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Cincinnati, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This property is located near the airport but only a short 15 minute drive to downtown Nashville. (Or a $20-25 cab ride.) The level of service at this property is above and beyond! The staff is extremely friendly and will bend over backwards for their guests. We were truly impressed with how friendly and efficient they were. The rooms were great and very clean. Breakfast each morning was fabulous and they have made-to-order waffles, pancakes, etc., with a very friendly chef and staff. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this property again. Great property, excellent service!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Cumming, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Beds are awful, so if you want to sleep well - stay somewhere else. If this is not important to you then this place would be acceptable to you. You are 7.5 miles from downtown so the location is decent if you are looking to save money on the room rates. Downtown hotels are usually more expensive.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 18, 2015
Dear Guest,

I am reaching out to you in reference to your tripadvisor posting on May 7, 2011 and on behalf of the Hilton family and our ownership company Platinum Hospitality Management Company and I’d like to resolve this matter in your favor.

My name is Jacob Thompson and I have assumed the duties of Assistant General Manager along with Anand Dutta the General Manager as of May 6, 2015. I am confident that given a chance to speak with you in person or over the phone you will see that I can turn this negative experience around, I kindly request you to give me this opportunity to see what I may be able to do for you and in turn help me and my associates earn a positive reputation for this property and motivate us to do a better job and enjoy coming to work on a daily basis.

Looking forward to hear from you at your convenience, please feel free to call me directly at 904-514-3511 or 615-884-0088

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!