“Another great Hilton property” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Romance Package
Ranked #36 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Illinois
“Another great Hilton property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is well kept and clean. The room was clean and the air worked well. We stayed one night while passing through, so we didn't have a chance to use the pool, but it looked nice. Our son fell while on our.way in to check in, and the front desk staff was great. They helped get him cleaned up and gave us some ointment and band aids. This service was consistent throughout our stay. Definitely an asset to the Hilton name. Plenty of parking even when some were using park and fly. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed June 2012
Hilton Garden N... N, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Hi CBJBIllinois,

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you liked the hotel, and check our website for rates that include internet and some of our featured amenities! Take care.

eldina.bijelic@Hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Maryville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I reserved 2 rooms on my card for a trip to Nashville. When I checked in with my group, they paid for one of the rooms with their card. A month later, I got my statement with my room plus the other room with a "no show" fee. My friends had their room on their statement, so I called. The manager/owner was rude, wouldn't except that they made a mistake, and refused a refund. I challenged it with my credit card to no avail. As nice as the room may have been, it wasn't worth paying double for. Shame on you running a business like that.

Room Tip: Rooms can cost you twice as much if you aren't careful
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
This letter comes as a personal thank you for taking the time to inform me concerning your recent reservation with usat Hilton Garden Inn Airport, Nashville, TN. Its my understanding that you had a concern in regard to you been billed for a no show. Due to our hotel policy, which states that reservation must be cancelled by 4pm, you were charged for the no show, since your reservation was not cancelled. The night of your reservation out hotel was sold out and we held your reservation for you. Therefore we are not able to waive the no show fee. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance. Thank you.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I'm a huge fan of HGI's so as long as they stick to the corporate game plan then I'm happy. What is the game plan you ask? Good front desk service, clean rooms and bathrooms, quiet with no doors slamming ( a few planes until midnight but it is an airport hotel), no connecting door to the room next to you (lots of noise comes through), good restaurant and bar, free parking and internet, comfy beds that can be adjusted for firmness, good fitness room and a good location for other restaurants or close to where I need to be. I have yet to smell smoke in a room and my room has never been musty. This property is spot on the game plan.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Eldina B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Dear Mr. HiltonHonor20YR,

Thank you for completing a on line review and for choosing to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, Nashville, TN. Our goal is to provide the best accommodations and service in the lodging industry today. We appreciate any feedback that each guest can provide for us. Should there be anything I can help you with in the future, please feel free to contact me at any time. You can reach me by phone or by email and I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you again.

Atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

In the scheme of things, an HGI isn't going to be as nice as a Hilton flagship, but they are consistently at the top of mid priced business oriented hotels. This particular one upholds the brand well. Check in is fast and convenient. The staff is friendly and competent. There is a full service restaurant and bar. Internet and in room coffee are available and free.

For the airport area, the HGI is a bit higher priced than the others, but it is one of the few that has a true restaurant. It is removed from the main concentration of hotels (still convenient though) and also away from the main road. The result is a sense of seclusion and quiet.

There is a small, but decently equipped fitness center (hand weights, bench, and cardio), and an indoor pool. There is both indoor and outdoor seating at the restaurant. The lobby is open and bright. Of all the airport area properties (and I've stayed at most of them), this one is my favorite.

Room Tip: Room selection really doesn't matter.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear 94Q45T,

Thank you for completing our on line survey and for choosing to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, Nashville, TN. Our goal is to provide the best accommodations and service in the lodging industry today. We appreciate any feedback that each guest can provide for us. Should there be anything I can help you with in the future, please feel free to contact me at any time. You can reach me by phone or by email and I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you again.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Check in was fast with friendly people at counter.
We took the elevator to the third floor and as we were exiting the elevator we were hit with a nasty smell, similar to cat urine.
Our room didn't smell as bad, but had a musty odor to it. The air conditioner was very loud and woke us up every time it came on during the night. There were many guests that were equally as loud. Lots of yelling and door slamming. (Can't fault the hotel for that...just made sleeping impossible!)

It is close to the airport and a $20 cab ride for 4 of us to go to Broadway. I'm not sure if the other floors smelled this bad, but if they do, I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear run4lori,

Thank you for completing our on line review and for choosing to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, Nashville, TN. Our goal is to provide the best accommodations and service in the lodging industry today. We appreciate any feedback that each guest can provide for us. I apologize for the inconvenience with the A/c unit loudness. Our sincerest apologies for the disappointment with the smell in the hallway and for your stay not being up to par. We take guest concerns seriously. Our number one goal is your comfort and satisfaction. I apologize that this was not the case during your stay with us. Please accept our deepest apologies. Should there be anything I can help you with in the future, please feel free to contact me at any time. You can reach me by phone or by email and I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you again.

Vienna, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

The hotel mixes smoking rooms throughout the hotel instead of by floor. Requested a non-smoking room but received a smoking room. I went to the front desk to request a room change and was told my room was non-smoking and there were no more non-smoking rooms available even though the front desk agent never checked the computer. There wasn't a non-smoking plaque on my room but the door across the hall had a non-smoking plaque. They sent someone up to the room with a little fan that was supposed to suck the smoke out of the air. He agreed that the room was probably a smoking room. A couple hours later they called to tell me they needed the little fan for another room.

Their shuttle van is apparently a minivan with a paper sign.

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Neil Sullivan:

Thank you for completing our on line review and for choosing to stay with us.
I really appreciate your taking the time to let us know of your
disappointment in not having the exact type of room you wished when you
visited us at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport and that you was not
satisfied with your stay. We value you as a customer and appreciate you for
sharing your experiences with us; we will make provisions so this type of
reservation error does not occur in the future. The opinions of our guests
are of the utmost importance to us, because as a result of your honest
expressions we are able to continue enhancing our operations to provide you
with the "Ultimate Experience". Again, I really appreciate your taking the
time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I sincerely
apologize for the inconvenience. I know it is important to have a room,
which meets your specific needs, and I know that it is an unpleasant
experience to have to settle for less than you want. Please rest assured
that your concerns will be addressed and acted upon. We want our guests to
be met with comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry that
was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will
follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.
Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you
as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!
Once again, thank you for bringing your experiences to my attention. Please
stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your
comfort and provide you with the exceptional service you deserve! Please contact me should any issues or concerns arise in the future. You can reach me by phone or by email and I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you again.

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Nice folks at front desk. Pool / spa closed for cleaning (would have bene nice to know when I made reservation). Must of had a plumbing issue on 3rd floor as there was carpet trip pulled up and carpet dryer blowing - day and night...pretty loud. didn't eat at restauarant. Just an average and quick overnight stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear KVO1234,

Thank you for completing our on line review and for choosing to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, Nashville, TN. Our goal is to provide the best accommodations and service in the lodging industry today. We appreciate any feedback that each guest can provide for us. Should there be anything I can help you with in the future, please feel free to contact me at any time. You can reach me by phone or by email and I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you again.

615.884.0088

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!