This Hampton is of the newer variety: all interior rooms, cosmopolitan touches (for a Hampton), and some amenities usually available only at nicer properties. I am a Hilton Honors member, so I always try to stay at a Hilton-family property. The Hampton brand, however, has leaned toward being stale, dirty, cheap, and noisy in many locations, and my rule – as of late – is to avoid Hampton Inns. This property in the Green Hills area of Nashville is the exception to my Hampton rule! I recommend this hotel for business trips in the area or for leisure. I did not try the room service, but the front desk clerks were friendly and efficient. They helped me with a cab, and they offer shuttle service to nearby attractions. Located just off of Hillsboro Blvd, this hotel is very convenient (but not walking-distance) to Belle Meade, West Nashville, and the Vanderbilt area. Also, this property is much safer than the West Nashville motels (West Nashville is rich with “Motel 6” properties) and it is a much better value than the Vanderbilt-area hotels (which are, admittedly, more upscale). Of course, I would stay here again for work or with my family.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Green Hills
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Green Hills Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Green Hills Hotel
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Nashville
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Green Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.