I lived in Nashville for a couple of years and this is one of the nicer areas of 'south Nashville' without being TOO south! Franklin, Brentwood & Cool Springs are nice areas, but this is much more convenient to downtown, the airport & most of the greater Nashville area.
In addition to the good location, the hotel is decently maintained and pretty clean. I would not go to TOTAL 4-STAR, but close enough to tip the scale from 3-to-a-4. The staff all seemed very nice. The parking was good (below hotel & behind is overflow, still VERY easy & convenient access to the elevator!). Overall cleanliness in lobby & hallways is good, rooms cleaner than expected.....some little areas in the bath that show the normal wear & tear of a hotel more than a couple of years old.
Convenience is great as for non-business travelers (or those accompanying business travelers) the mall is walking distance, CVS & other shoppes nearby for hair, nails, etc. I also love the location of the Smoothie King, FedEx & STARBUCKS just off Hillside & Crestmoor (right turn in & right turn out if you are on the way to business toward the city).
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Green Hills Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Green Hills
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Green Hills Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Nashville
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Green Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.