“Very nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Very nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel is not downtown and not really within walking distance but just a few minutes in the shuttle or taxi. Not really a big deal to stay downtown anyway as I had thought it would be as once you are downtown usually you stay there. The room was wonderful, comfortable and we loved the free full service breakfast. They did offer a reception in the evening with free snacks and cocktails, but we were never there at that time. The cost of the room was pretty reasonable in comparing the downtown hotels. Would stay here again as we love Nashville and will return.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Texas City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Researched the hotels in that area and this one was the best and offered the most service. Staff very polite helpful 24hrs a day. Breakfast buffet and made to order if you like excellent. Free social hour in the evening excellent and I don't drink its was the atmosphere to draw you in and meet people. Clean comfortable rooms and excellent room service. Shopping mall walking distance to the hotel this was in Nashville and I really enjoyed my stay for a week and a couple of days, felt like I was at home. Dont bother looking at any other site around that area just go ahead and make the reservations excellent atmosphere what else can I say.

Room Tip: Book now its the best place for comfort and ease of stay
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

There are lots of bars and restaurants nearby. It is also a short taxi ride to downtown and the main drag. The hotel was great and the service was spectacular. They have a really good breakfast buffet as well with make your own omlettes.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
TEMPE, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

The people that work at this location of Embassy Suites made my entire trip! It was the first time on a business trip that I wished I didn't have to leave as soon as I did! Keep up the good work Nashville!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Spring hill, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I only stayed the one night this trip. My company uses Embassy suites a lot, so I have had the opportunity to visit them many times. I have always had a great stay. The staff is friendly, many amenities and very clean. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

eau claire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Stayed for business meetings held there. Very clean and nice rooms. Shuttle distance to downtown music a big plus with several nice restaurants within walking distance. Somewhat pricy but breakfast and cocktail hour provided. Offsite parking with valet.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I wanted to go somewhere really fun for my 25th birthday with my boyfriend. I picked Nashville as it was only a 5 hour drive from my house. I had the best time ever! One night I got a little intoxicated and dubbed Nashville "Disney World for Adults". This hotel was very clean and everyone is so friendly! Great service. We did the valet parking with no problems, and highly recommend it. Traffic is kind of busy on that street so it definitely made it easy to just valet then to block traffic to figure out where the parking tower was :). Our car was returned promptly and in the same shape we left it in. The beds were comfortable and lots of room. You could fit two couples in the rooms as they have a closing door between them. Rooms seemed very insulatedf from outside noise, especially with that closing door. We heard some kids in the next room, but nothing too loud and isn't expected in a hotel room. Embassy suites has their happy hour with complimentary drinks and snacks. Its chips and salsa and a chex mix type snack. Same thing both days, but hey, you can't complain when you can get free liquor. I also saw people bring their own food for small parties-they had a little private area if you need it. There is breakfast complete with home made, made to order omelettes. It was seriously the best omelette I have ever had in my life. I have tried to find another omelette that good, but have been unsuccessful. I would almost go back just for that. They were that good. The manager walked around and greeted people and helped the floor staff. I think that really says a lot. There is a complimentary shuttle that I think stopped at 10pm? It runs all day, but you are supposed to call 30-45 minutes ahead of time to reserve. They will tell you what time they are leaving. They will also pick you up from places if you call. We usually took the shuttle in to the bars at night and took a taxi home ($7 bucks). It is very very close. We walked it one night, but wouldn't recommend it, especially at night. We bought the Total Access pass and really enjoyed that (Hick Chick tours strongly recommended). After the first night, we really didn't feel well the next day to go on any tours, we did manage to use most of our pass. Going down the Broadway bars was definitely my favorite part. I will write reviews on the individual attractions, but I would recommend this hotel to anyone. This is really the closest hotel to the main street that I could find, except for the Hampton. I felt very safe and secure. It was my home away from home and I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! The whole middle is open with no rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Nashville at Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!