“Loved Nashville and the Embassy Suites” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1811 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #17 of 150 hotels in Nashville
San Diego, United States
“Loved Nashville and the Embassy Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Embassy Suites are my favorite hotel chain and Embassy Suites Vanderbilt in Nashville met all my high expectations of the brand. From the room size to the free breakfast and manager reception and the free shuttle, you just can find anything better. Staff is very helpful, property is very clean. Awesome all the way around. Definelty would stay there again and highly reccomend this hotel.

455 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Vine Grove, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The Nashville Embassy Suites on Broadway is a very comfortable hotel. The lobby was clean and neat. The room was spacious and spotless. We'll stop there again. The shower head was very good. Why does my review require a minimum of 200 characters? Everyone doesn't want to read a long review.

Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

From the moment we arrived the staff made us feel welcome and appreciated. The rooms were roomy and spotless. The complimentary breakfast can't be beat with made to order omelets, waffles, and no long waiting line and plenty of comfortable seating. The shuttle service was excellent- fun, friendly and respectful young men. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will look for another Embassy Suites for my next trip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Sand Springs, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I went on a couples trip to Nashville the end of September to the first of October. As far as our time spent in Nashville we had a great time. Unfortunately what happened when we left has left a horrible feeling of the Embassy Suites-Vanderbilt. I accidentally left my three rings in our room when we checked out. How I didn't notice is amazing to me but I did. I called & spoke to Scott who is the manager & he was very nice & told me he would look into it. When he called back he told me he had spoken the the other managers & to the person who cleaned our room. Of course no one had seen them. Granted I should have been more alert to putting them on but that morning was sort of a strange morning as one of the people in our party was not feeling well. Whatever the reason they were my rings not whoever found them. I would expect the employees of any hotel to turn in any items someone accidentally left behind. Unfortunately I do not feel that is what happens at the Embassy Suites-Vanderbilt in Nashville. These rings are not costume jewelry, one was an heirloom, which can not be replaced. They do not belong to any one else. They belong to me!

• Stayed September 2013
Scott B, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Nashville at Vanderbilt, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for being a guest at our hotel. I'm very sorry that we were unsuccesfull in finding the rings you had reported missing after your stay. I can understand how import they were to you and how frustrated you must feel in not being able to locate them.

In fairness to our staff, a hotel like ours often has hundreds of items that end up in our Lost and Found each month including everything from a pair of socks to items of high value like jewelry, cell phones and I-pads. I really beleive our team does a good job of looking out for our guests personal property that is accidently miss placed or left behind, sorry again for not being able to help in your case.

Best regards,

Scott Balmaseda
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I selected this hotel as it was walking distance for me to Vanderbilt Hospital, where I needed to visit for work. The rooms are huge, clean and comfortable with all amenities - even an iron and ironing board which unfortunately is a rare thing these days! There are numerous restaurants in the blocks nearby and it's not far from downtown if that takes your fancy instead. The room service was great with a good selection, brekky was everything you could want including lovely cooked to order omelettes as well as a good hot and cold selection. There are also free bevvies and snacks in the evening. Wifi was free with my room and was super reliable. Small 'shop' downstairs for nibbles and anything you've forgotten. Mild amount of noise in my room after 8pm due to live band at bar in the backstreet nearby but nothing I couldn't sleep through, even with jetlag! Staff were very friendly, especially the brekky staff :-)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The hotel is nice, clean, and convenient. Service was outstanding! Everyone was professional, friendly, fun, and very helpful. Front desk people were great and we loved each shuttle driver we had for evening runs to dinner and Honky-Tonks.
Free happy hour in the evening and full breakfasts, can't beat it.

Decatur, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This Embassy Suites is lovely, absolutely nothing wrong with it. The real challenge is that the price was WAY out of line with what I would have expected to pay for a similar stay. It was booked through a group that was having a conference at the hotel. Usually, this national nonprofit receives great discounts. But, I have paid much less to stay in much more luxurious hotels in Boston, New York, Los Angeles. The cost was just a little ridiculous!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Nashville at Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!