“Good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Tucker, Georgia
“Good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is well located and has a very good breakfast. The rooms are a little dated, but in very good condition. Pleasant staff throughout our stay. Parking deck is nice to have, but tight-but it kept us out of the rain. Would stay again if we had a need to be in this area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Cullowhee, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stayed here recently for my son's wedding along with the honor attendants, families and close friends. The hospitality was amazing. On a weekend when the hotel was booked to capacity, everyone was treated with graciousness and friendliness. I never saw or encountered a grumpy employee. The hotel was clean, comfortable and in a very central, convenient location. I look forward to staying here again when I visit Nashville.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

very classy, everything was wonderful, especially enjoyed the complementary evening reception from 5:30 to 7:30. would recommend this hotel to friends and would stay again, free shuttle was prompt and drivers were friendly and helpful

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Embassy suites rarely disappoint. this one is pretty good. Nice rooms, great free happy hour, good, free breakfast, great staff.
Work out room is just ok. Hot tub is awkwardly placed inside the workout room and there is no pool that I could find. There is a sun deck off of the 6th floor that has a great view but I almost didn't find it cause the signage was non existent. Parking is reasonable.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dyersburg, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed at Embassy for five nights in April 2013. I really enjoyed the hotel inside lobby was relaxing and has great views inside. From 530 to 730 all you can drink beer,wine or liquor was a blast. Each morning we ate breakfast for free which had good flavor. Very easy access to the parking garage just go to third floor and walk into garage to vehicle. Shuttle was very helpful. Only issue I had a very sarcastic male employee at front desk on 2nd shift with blonde hair. Knew is name during stay but his attitude could change. All employees were great and bent over backwards. Hotel is very nice place to stay and would recommend for sure!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Scott B, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Nashville at Vanderbilt, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share the nice feedback about your experience, we look forward to your next visit to Nashville!

Best regards,

Scott Balmaseda
Lincoln City, OR, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Lovely Hotel in a Wonderful City! Nashville, TN! The Embassy Suites Hotels chain is one of the best values out there. Complimentary FULL Breakfast. Complimentary Wine, Beer and mixed drinks in the evening for a whole two hours...with snacks! The rooms are always tastefully done and Clean. For the extras its worth the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have stayed at many Embassy Suites and this is by no means the best or the worst (best to date was in Ft. Lauderdale; worst to date was in Tucson, but Tucson is Tucson and not an international destination).

The pros of this ES were: location, comfort and friendliness of staff.

The cons of this ES were:

over-priced, mediocre restaurant (Omaha Steakhouse) from which I ordered two different steak meals on two different nights, neither of which were edible. The first was a steak sandwich and it was just bad, all the way around. The other (a photo attached herein) was a steak salad which consisted of diced steak, potato? strips? and I don't remember what all on two single leaves of romaine... not quite a salad, and the meat was tough and of poor quality, at least in taste. I couldn't eat it, same with the sandwich. That said, not realizing how HUGE the portion of potatoes would be, I ordered the house made potato chips w/ blue cheese etc (photo attached). The flavors were good but the dish was fairly cold by the time it arrived at my room. Compared to the "salad", though, it was a first class meal.

From my room on the sixth floor I heard the television from the downstairs dining / drinking area 24/7. It's either the acoustics of the building or the volume on that tv needs to be turned waaay down.

Housekeeping was spotty. My room was clean upon entry (and no bed bugs!), but I soon discovered my drinking glasses had merely been wiped clean not actually cleaned. I made sure to wash them myself before using. The next day, after housecleaning had come/gone, I found my clearly dirty glasses stored neatly along with the clean ones. And the place could have used an extra dusting. No cob webs, but an extra dusting would have made a big appealing difference.

Parking was ridiculous, too, but I've come to expect this in Nashville.

Would I stay here again? Maybe. But I'd rather give another comparable hotel my next business.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of the management and staff we’d like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel. Thank you for recognizing our staff for their friendliness, and please accept my apology on our behalf for the areas where we fell short of expectations. Our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority and I assure you that we will take your comments into consideration so that we may find ways to improve our hotel.

Thank you again for your review and we do hope that we may welcome you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Scott Balmaseda

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Nashville at Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!