“Exceptional Value, Great Service and Comfortable Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   555 Donelson Pike, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #5 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Illinois
“Exceptional Value, Great Service and Comfortable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

This is our second time this year to stay at Drury Inn & Suites, Nashville. One cannot beat the exceptional value and customer service that this hotel strives to attain. On both visits, we experienced a comfortable and clean room, nice pool area for sunning, along with a pool that can be accessed from indoors to outside. We truly enjoyed the friendly staff and the cocktail hour which featured appetizers. Some of the snacks could have been better but was a nice treat before a night out. The breakfast in the morning is abundant; probably, could use a little more flavor but again, it is all included in the price. The hotel is still one of the best in the area for the value, location and services provided.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2010

I stayed here for two nights in March with my husband and cannot fault the service or accommodation you get from Drury Inns. In fact, we were so impressed with the chain that we booked into a Drury Inn too in the next city we were visiting (Atlanta). Im not sure if its a Southern state thing or just a trait of Drury staff but there were very friendly and made you feel at home. Our room was very large and spacious and the complementary hot buffet breakfast and free evening buffet were both great. When I travel to the US again, I will be searching for Drury Inns to stay in.

Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
CT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

We stayed here one night, with the location close to the airport. The hotel requires a room card to get into the parking area. Thought we were getting a great deal on a suite, however, in addition to suites, they have standard hotel rooms, which are maybe a little bit larger than average. Suites are around $20 more. The room was fine, clean, and quiet. The hotel is located close to the airport on a busy street. We were located at the back of the hotel, so street noise wasn't an issue. Hot breakfast was standard for suite hotel, and happy hour light meal was substantial enough for dinner. They have one computer/printer setup in the lobby, which was useful to print out airline boarding passes.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Southern Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2010

We have been using trip advisor a lot lately because the reviews are almost always accurate. It is a great resource!

The Drury Inn & Suites in Nashville is an above average mid-scale hotel. I many times judge a hotel room by the cleanliness of the bathroom & carpet as well as water pressure (call me weird). I am pleased to say I was not disappointed! Further, I noticed hotel management interacting with guests a considerable amount of time. It appears they really care about customer service. The free breakfast and evening snacks are a nice bonus but lack in quality. I would have liked to have seen the common areas more tidy (i.e. floors, table tops & entrances). However, overall this hotel is a good bargain and the stay was positive. I would stay again & recommend.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2010

We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Cleanliness was great. We never made it to the "social" time for drinks and popcorn, but thought that's a great idea. Easy to get to, close to major highway and airport. Has both indoor and outdoor pools along with hot tub. Breakfast was more than enough and good.

• Stayed January 2010
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2010

This is the second time I stayed at Drury Inn Nashville in the past few months. The first time was for vacation, second time for business. The amenities are great for the price - free internet, evening snacks/drinks, breakfast and the hotel shuttle. Plus all of the staff members are friendly and seem to enjoy working here. I just wish more cities had Drury Inns!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

I've never stayed at a Drury Hotel before... if they are all like this one, then I am hooked. I got on trip advisor to check out the area hotels around the airport, and this is one that really rated well within our price range. They have a pool, hot breakfast in the morning and a nice dinner in the evening... chicken fingers, baked potato, salad, chips, salsa, chili coneys... it was really cool!

The staff was ON IT! I mean, whenever we asked for something, they were very quick to respond! That was VERY impressive... they are big on customer service and friendliness. My sister is normally a Marriott person.. SHE was impressed with Drury and said that she'd stay again.

I'd recommend this hotel. I plan on coming back to this location again for future visits. As long as they keep this kind of service, I have no problem staying there!

One more thing... the beds were comfortable! I normally have problems sleeping in hotels for the first few nights... I had NO issues sleeping... the first night though, I needed a different pillow... (I like a flatter pillow under my head)... so at 4am, I called the front desk to ask for a flatter pillow... Mind you, the hotel was at full capacity and I was not really expecting to get one, but thought I'd at least ask...) The front desk said "No problem" and literally, 5 minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and there was a staff person with my COMFY pillow!!!! 4AM people... service even in the middle of the night!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!