“Update” 5 of 5 stars

555 Donelson Pike, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #5 of 150 hotels in Nashville
“Update”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I wrote a review a few months ago about, "loud".. I am not sure how to edit it, but I would just like to say how great customer service was. I was contacted by the manager, who was very nice and understanding. I am very impressed, and plan to stay there next time I fly out of BNA. The staff is the best!

• Stayed October 2012

543 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

After our torturous bed bug experience at the Super 8 airport motel this motel was a whiff of fresh air.the Room was clean and the happy hour was great.The furnishings in the room looked outdated.Breakfast was decent.For the price we paid they should upgrade the hotel.Staff was helpful and took care of customers wants.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Noblesville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed two nights in a king suite. Room was a nice size and clean. We were traveling with our dog and chose this hotel because it was pet friendly. Probably the best selection for breakfast of any free hotel breakfast I've ever had. Popcorn and fountain soda available pretty much 24hrs. Location was convenient to Opry Land and downtown. This was my first time stay at the Drury brand and I was not disappointed!

• Stayed April 2013
Rocky Mount, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here last weekend and had a great experience! The staff was VERY friendly and helpful. The complimentary food was good and we took full advantage of the 3 free drinks per night which was a nice way to get our night started before going downtown! Rooms were bigger than we imagined they'd be, and very clean. It's right off the interstate and surrounded by gas stations which made everything convenient. If we ever visit Nashville again, we'll definitely be staying here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

First time staying at a Drury Hotel and had a very good experience. We stayed for four nights. Comfortable, very clean room and very helpful staff. Breakfast buffet was hot and good. Well-located; five minutes from the airport, about 15 minutes from downtown area and Music Valley. Would definitely recommend this hotel to other visitors.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor near the rear of the hotel and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
MESA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed at this property 5 days a week for about 3 months while I was in the process of relocating. It was always comfortable and clean and the staff was so nice! The bathrooms have beautiful, high gloss marble floors and had nice counter space. The beds were always comfortable and the rooms were spacious. They have a very nice hot breakfast and it was great to come back to the "Kickback" food and drinks as well, they put out much more than I expected for that, you really could make a meal of it. If I get back to Nashville there's no chance I'm staying anywhere else!

While you're there try Darfon's for dinner. It's excellent too!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed for three nights with a group. The service was excellent; the room (king size bed) was very comfortable. I was right above the main lobby, which was very busy periodically throughout the day and evening, but had no trouble with noise. Location right off the interstate made it quite easy to find and access. The only down side is that there really aren't many nice restaurants in the immediate area, predominantly fast food options. The hotel offers a free breakfast buffet which was always a nice way to start the day. There is no hotel restaurant or bar which I found to be the case in the hotel next door as well. I guess this might be the standard for hotels with 'Inn and Suites' in their names, but I thought that was kind of odd. They do offer a free dinner and beverages up until 7pm. The dinner fare didn't seem to change and reminded me of the dinners I would get in the college dorm: hot dogs, chili, chicken fingers, chips, salsa, etc. Great when you are a college student, but I would have liked to have seen salad items, etc. for those who have to watch their diets. It's free though! All in all, though, this was a great hotel experience and I would stay here again and recommend.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!