“Very Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Tennessee
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This hotel is very nice and clean. If you are looking for just a nice clean no frills hotel, then I would highly recomend this property. Breakfast is included in the room price and also a modest supper. I would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Northeast Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I love Drury hotels and this one was wonderful. The staff was attentive especially the manager at breakfast and happy hour. The freebies are great. I loved being able to grab a drink when returning to the hotel in the afternoon. The only complaint I have and it really isn't one is that the room didn't get cleaned until late in the day. When I go back to Nashville, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Very clean! This place was pretty decent. The price was affordable for what you get. The only complaint I have is the soap. It smells like citronella. I guess that's not a bad thing considering your in the south and the south has Mosquitos ha! Although not many people want to walk around smelling like an outdoor candle all day. The beds were very bouncy. Every time my spouse moved around in bed I woke up thinking I was in an earthquake. It was very bouncy and gave me a case of the bed sea sicks. I wasn't impressed with how our room suddenly became stinky of cigarette smoke when we were rooming in a non smoking two room suite. I guess the people below us had a smoking room. The smoke must have risen up onto our floor above and started making our room smell like it. My oldest daughter was gagging from the smell and moved herself to the other side of the suite. Other than those few things for the room and price we are thankful for the bed to sleep in, shower to bathe in, and a roof over our heads. :-) plus they let us have our pets in our room minus the fees.

• Stayed February 2013
Lexington, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stayed here several different times and have been very pleased. The staff is very friendly as is the case with any Drury I have visited. The breakfast and supper were good as well. This motel seems to attract a lot of tour buses so a couple of nights we stayed here the evening meal line was very long, but we were still able to get food. The meal attendants were outstanding and constantly checking on everyone. The only problem we really had on one stay was some housekeeping issues. The first couple days when the cleaned, they left no extra toilet paper so we did have to go to the front desk 2 consecutive days to get toilet paper. Another day housekeeping did not show up at all. The manager did take care of one of the nights due to the inconvenience and it was not a big deal. In fact we stayed 4 more nights the very next week and had no repeat issues. Overall, a great stay and would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

My first thought when we opened the door of our room was nice, very nice. The room was clean, comfortable and a nice size. Breakfast was great! As a vegetarian I appreciated that there was no sausage in the gravy. A nice variety, very good. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Chilliwack, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I were in Nashville for business and chose the Drury Inn because of its easy access from the airport. We were happy with the room we were given until we tried to go to sleep. It was then that we became aware of a loud banging noise that occurred every 5-10minutes ( maybe from the hot water pipes?). I phoned the front desk and they said they would look into it. They phoned back within minutes and offered us an upgrade to a suite in another part of the hotel. We happily accepted and moved into a spacious suite that was nice and quiet.

The staff at the hotel were all friendly and seemed happy to help in whatever way they could to make our experience a good one. I was impressed with the ease in both check in and the express check out they offered.

The hotel offers free breakfast and supper! We took advantage of this a couple of times as it was nice to be able to walk down to the lobby and not have to leave and find a restaurant after being in meetings all day. The selection of food items wouldn't be our typical choice but we were able to find options that we enjoyed.

The location was good for us- nice quick easy access to the airport and within 20 minutes of downtown Nashville and the location of my workshop.

I would stay at this hotel again if I was in the Nashville area and will consider staying at a Drury Inn in other locations as well.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the lobby and dining area. The suites are nice :)
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Sanibel Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Never knew of/stayed at a Drury Inn, but I will now make it my first choice when away from East coast!
A quiet, clean, well-designed building [their own design] with lots of windows; warmly welcoming staff who made us a dinner rezzie at a great place quicker than you can blink; the manager was helping with breakfast in the morning, making sure everyone greeted and happy; generous sized rooms, very comfortable bedding, solid walls, no noise, clean, clean. Got refreshed on a long road trip with all these pluses, and it cost no more than others who don't make you feel good.

Room Tip: Whole 4th floor is non-smoking. Pet-friendly, so ask if you care if a dog on your floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!