“Always excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Spring Hill, Florida
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We will go out of our way to stay at a Drury Inn. The people and the facillity make the extra miles to get there well worth while. Their breakfast and dinner buffet are very well done. The main reason is the people, making your stay plesent is not their job but is their pleasure.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

580 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Had a great stay here last weekend. Stayed here about 4 years ago and it is still a great place. It is just about a 10 minute drive to downtown. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. You can't beat the price which included a full breakfast buffet and an evening meal with drinks included. There is a nice indoor pool and workout room. We will definitely be back!

Clintwood, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I traveled thru Nashville,Tennessee and decided to stay at the Drury Inn & Suites,Nashville,Tennessee.This is the third different property of Drury Inns that we have stayed.The check-in was efficient,easy and painless.We made it in time for the 530 Kickback and we enjoyed three free libations along with a respectable arrays of appetizers including a decent salad,good chicken fingers and a awesome backed potato.I made a point to thank the staff and they were very appreciate of the accolades that I heard thruout the evening.The rooms were clean,very nice and had all of the modern anemities we seem to have.The breakfast was even better with hot waffles,eggs,sausage,gravy and biscuits.The Drury Inns have become our favorite lodging hotel,and we stay in one anytime that is a Drury in the vicinity of our travels.The Nashville Drury is a Keeper,awesome management,great staff,clean accomodations.Thanks for the Great Stay!

Dorchester Ontario Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed two nights and very impressed with everything. Greeted at the front desk and felt welcomed. Room was a decent size. Very clean throughout hotel. Even the details such as tile grout and caulking were done with care and not rushed. Pool area very clean. Exercise room offered great selection and even hand weights. Didn't get a chance either night for the "kickback" but from previous hotel, it is well done. Food is sufficient if you're not wishing to go out after a long drive. Offer the bartender a tip for the free drinks. If you arrive after "kickback", see if they'll knock some amount off your hotel bill. Hot breakfast is nice with many options. Beds are very comfortable. Staff super friendly. Manager kindly sent a treat package to our room knowing it was our 25th wedding anniversary. Easy drive to Opryland area.

Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We love the Drury. We always stay there. Nashville's Drury is one of the best I've ever stayed at. It's super clean, the food and service were fantastic, and the manager was seriously an amazing helpful guy. Thank you Drury for continuing to be a place I can count on and recommend to every one. BRAVO!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Newmarket, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

First, let me say that Theresa at the front desk is my new BFF! She greeted me with a smile and a warm welcome! The hotel is very clean, my room was great, and very quiet! I'm traveling cross country with my dog, and I appreciated that my request for a non-smoking, king bed, pet friendly room was honored! AND, gasp, the pet fee was VERY reasonable.

I also appreciated that there was a "secure" parking area, with a gated entrance with your room key. Although I did not sample the evening free buffet, many guest were there and it looked very nice. I was able to fix up a little morning plate though, to take with me, and very hot coffee, which was great!

While I could clearly see The Drury Inn has many bus tour groups, I did not hear any noise from adjoining rooms, and everyone I came in contact with was very friendly.

The outside of the hotel is super clean, as was the lobby, elevator, stairwell ( which I saw with my pup!) lobby restroom, pool area and halls. My room was very clean! great soap, shampoo and conditioner in Eco-friendly wall dispensers in the shower. The bed was comfortable with extra pillows, which I love!

Met the general manager on my way out this morning....he had been greeting guests at the free breakfast, and straightening the lobby furniture....that's a GREAT sign of management!

Kudos to this hotel! I would definitely go back! Bravo!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Room clean and comfortable. Breakfast great! Even had food at 530 pm which we didn't expect. Fountain soda and popcorn available until 10 pm in lobby although popcorn gone if there late. Indoor and outdoor pool both open in November! We stayed near lobby which was a little noisy since the room opened up on balcony over it.

Room Tip: Front rooms near lobby noisy, even at higher levels.