This hotel was centrally located between downtown and Grand Ole Opry area. We found it very easy to get to either place in about 15 min or so. It is located near the airport but it was very seldom that we heard airplanes from our room. The kids thought it was cool though, while in the outdoor pool, to see the planes landing and taking off. Even though i'm fairly sure that the parking lot was gated to keep people from parking there from the airport, it made me feel safer knowing only people with a room key can enter through the gates.
Everything about this hotel was fantastic! The staff, the pool, the rooms, the food! Breakfast was a typical hot breakfast buffet. There was always plenty of everything and the staff came around to make sure you were fully satisfied. The evening Kickback was perfect! There was Hot dogs, baked potatos, salad, nachos, soups, mac and cheese, chicken wings, etc. It was plenty enough to keep us full. When asked where my children wanted to go out to eat one night, they opted for the hotel Kickback meal. Pop and popcorn were available in the afternoon to late evening, which was a huge hit.
The rooms were very spacious and accomodating. We had a 2 room suite which suited our family of 5 perfectly. Even the sofa bed was comfortable, which is rare at hotels. The room overlooked the pool which was also nice.
The pool was an indoor/outdoor pool combined. There was a ton of room for several families. Very clean and well taken care of. The hot tub was nice also.
Another nice feature to this hotel is being pet friendly. We did not bring our pet but it seems they are well equiped for pets also. We found that many brought their dogs with them.
I would highly recommend this hotel and other Drury Inns (I already have to all my friends) and will be my choice of stay if one is available on trips in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Drury Inn And Suites Nashville Airport
- Drury Inn Nashville
- Nashville Drury Inn
- Drury Nashville