“Great Place!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
West Frankfort, Illinois
“Great Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

We stayed during fanfare because all of the downtown hotels were booked. It was about $20-$25 cab ride to get downtown. 4 girls shared the room and it worked out great. There was a separate bedroom and the couch in the living room made a bed which was actually pretty comfy. There was also a free hot breakfast in the morning and I think there were cocktails and snacks in the evening. I also saw a small outdoor pool but never used it. We came back to hotel late one night and were all talking and laughing and they told us if we continued they would call the police! We thought that was pretty funny as the 2 ladies in our group they told were in their 60's. So people who want a quiet place to stay will be pleased to know they don't allow noise.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Topton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stayed in this facility on 5/5/2011 and it was everything the other reviews had made it out to be. All of the staff were very friendly, from the front desk to the servers at the evening buffet all were pleasant to deal with. The evening buffet was a pleasant surprise, it was not top shelf but it was free. The convenience of not needing to run out to get dinner helped me get my evening's work done. There are, however, plenty of other eating options near by.

My room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The Television was a good size and the channel selection was good. All in all, a fantastic value.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

Stayed here for 3 nights while seeing the sights in Nashville. Received the same great service we have come to expect at Drury Inn. Friendly staff, very clean rooms and all the Free services - nightly beverages and snacks and hot breakfast. Two things keep me from giving this visit 5 stars. During our stay the fire alarm went off twice in the late afternoon. The first time we went down to the lobby area and the desk staff was obviously on the phone with the fire company indicating it was a false alarm. We were expecting an announcement from staff as several individuals were standing around, but finally we decided all was OK and went back to our room. I was also surprised to find out that this was a pet friendly hotel, and there were A LOT of pets when we were there. All seemed well-behaved, I only heard barking once.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

This hotel must be reasonably new because it is the newest and cleanest I have ever seen. You can tell this hotel is managed properly and the people are appreciated because everyone is smiling,friendly, and helpful from the front desk to the food service to the housekeepers. As they say, it all starts from the top.
We arrived at Nashville around 1130 in the morning for my sons graduation in Lebanon Tenn. After getting the rental car, we went to pre-check in (check in is at 3;00 pm), and the front desk told us "why pre check in when you can CHECK IN". Yes, a room was ready and they allowed us to check in at 1145! We would have had to kill 3 hours before check in so instead went for a nice swim in the indoor/outdoor pool and grabbed a bite to eat prior to getting ready for the graduation. Pool is cool, all you have to do is swim under the partition and you are in the outdoor pool! Hot tub nice as well. The hotel is approx 1/2 a mile from the airport, and we did not have any noise issues, even in the pool area. There were airplanes taking off, but it didn't seem to bother anyone. In fact hotel very quiet.
All the access areas/doors are room key controlled. I printed my boading pass on the hotels computer. There are plenty of restaurants practically right across the street and definately within a quarter mile radius. On check out day, the bill was slid under the door (express check out) That was fantastic. Just turn in your room keys and go. No waiting for others at check out. I will stay again right there if I am ever in the area.

Thanks to all at Drury Suites

Room Tip: 2nd floor-Elevator or stairs to lobby at food hour
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

We stayed here on our way back home from a trip. Let me tell you, I was so impressed! The room was very nice, clean, and updated. They are a pet-friendly hotel and allowed my two little dogs to stay for no extra charge! We weren't there for very long, as we were just passing through, but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Wish we could have stayed longer. The breakfast was really good too. We will certainly be staying here again next time we drive through!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Springdale, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

I really enjoy the Drury chain, we've stayed at quite a few and the quality is always consistent. The Nashville Airport location lived up to the standards set by our other stays. It was busy when we arrived, but we got checked in quickly. We had a 1 bedroom suite, so a separate bedroom for my husband and I while the kids had the front room with the sofa sleeper. (Probably spoiled the kids with this room...the rest of the hotels on our trip we were all in 1 room and they were longing for another Drury. LOL) Took a peek at the evening snacks--usual Drury fare of hot dogs, baked potatoes, chili, mac and cheese, chips, pretzels, celery and carrots, etc. Did grab a drink for later on, but didn't eat because we were going out in Nashville. We did eat at breakfast, biscuits and gravy, eggs, fresh fruit and yogurt, and those ginormous Drury waffles.

The kids loved the indoor/outdoor pool and we lounged in the hot tub. The hotel was totally booked, and there were plenty of pets. None bothered me, though I did hear some barking on a few floors as we passed by early on in the evening. Once everyone's owner returned all was quiet.

Again, a great stay and I would certainly stay here again if we return to the area.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Jackson, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

We only stayed here for one day. We went to see a Third Day concert at the Ryman auditorium (The feeling there is awesome! If you are a Jesus lover, go!). The staff was so nice and friendly. The rooms were clean and the beds were awesome!!! I'm a big bed person when it comes to hotels, so it has to be a good bed and it was! They had a big breakfast in the morning. I ate so much I got sick from being full (Hey, what can I say? It was free.). They have MOUNTAIN DEW in the coke machine!!! Which is also FREE!!!! The word FREE and MOUNTAIN DEW sound so nice together. We did not go to their pool, in which they do have one and I've heard it is awesome, as well! They also have free internet, cable, and long distance on their phones for a limited, but reasonable amount of time! I've never heard of free long distance. That should come in handy when you're checking on your kids back home. The hotel just had a nice feel to it. I have to brag on the staff a little bit: We left my favorite shirt and cell phone charger there. I thought my husband grabbed it as he was packing, but found out he didn't when we got home. After the 2nd day of being home, I figured I would just call to see if they had found them. I didn't expect for them to tell me they had them. So, I called and they said they still had them! They said they would ship them to me for FREE! I figured they were playing with my mind. Sure nuff! A few days later I received them in the mail! Drury Inn is, hands down, the BEST HOTEL EVER!!! and they need a big hug for their job well done!!! Thank you, Drury Inn for making our romantic getaway run so nice and smoothly so we could focus on us!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!