“Quality Inn, nashville” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nashville - Days Inn Airport / Opryland Area

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Nashville - Days Inn Airport / Opryland Area
Save Saved
You added Nashville - Days Inn Airport / Opryland Area to your Saves list
1 International Plaza, Nashville, TN 37217   |
Ranked #109 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Waterloo, Canada
“Quality Inn, nashville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Wow! Room huge, clean, everything great, even though everything around is being constructed. The lobby and breakfast area lots of light, wonderful and great tv in centre. Staff, inviting, approachable, smile and helpful. No pool at this time. I had a great time. 2days there

Room Tip: I check where Internet is to get room there so iPad works
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Bham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We never had a problem here and everyone was nice. The prices are reasonable since it is not directly in downtown, but you are only 5-10 minutes away from downtown or opryland side. They were in the midst of remodeling while we were there but it was not a mess. It is close to the airport so you do hear planes coming in and out, but it was not constant. I would definitely consider staying here again. I became sick on our trip and the front desk lady was very helpful in telling me where the nearest pharmacy was. I also (thought) I forgot something in my room after we left and the other lady at the front desk was helpful in going to the room to see if she could find what I thought I had left.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsboro, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We ended up here mostly by default as other places were full due to something going on in the area. It was after dark when we arrived though walking in the lobby you could barely tell you'd come in out of the night. Lighting was dim in both lobby and our room. Beyond the front desk the first sight was a darkened atrium. It made me think of cell blocks from a prison movie. Our room was on the ground floor along a hallway of broken plaster. It was unusually big but bare. There were signs of disrepair all over. The worst was the big "band aid" on the tub floor. What was under the big patch of white, unsightly, plastic that was raising at the corners? No bath or shower for us! I've commented upon a stay at another hotel that should rightly be closed until the remodeling is complete. Customers should not be doing a "gotcha" game like this. We had no choice, as another reviewer mentioned, but to stay. We were beyond their refund period. The charge was too much to dismiss. We were road weary. We needed a welcoming room that didn't smell dank and wasn't dingy. "Quality" should not be used to describe this place.

Room Tip: It seems there is a drastic difference, depending on whether you get one of the remodeled rooms or n...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Being a diamond member of choice, I needed a hotel close to the airport. I was less than ten minutes away, made the reservation and show up at the hotel within 20 minutes. When I arrived I knew I made a huge mistake. Property is very old and in the process of a makeover. I stood in line for 15 minutes while the only desk person was struggling to check in a customer using (4) 50 dollar gift cards. I decided to cut my losses after the poor conditions of the lobby and the bad service at the front desk. I went outside and called the 1-800 number to cancel my reservation. I made it at 3:40 in the afternoon and it was now 4:10. I was made aware that the hotel policy was a 24 hour and I couldn't cancel. The made me furious. They made me call the hotel directly and again was told by the incompetent front desk person that I could not cancel. I went back and checked in as I was not losing 130.00. Yeah that's right, $130.00 for a dump. Lesson learned. Never stay here and I'm now looking at dropping Choice all together. Maybe Marriot will treat a diamond member with 73 nights stayed this year a little better

Room Tip: There are none
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel is located in a bad neighbourhood, it doesn't seem to be ok to go around there at night. Also, it needs more security in the buildings, there were ants in our breakfast cereals and the front desk person was unfriendly.

• Stayed September 2013
Jefferson City MO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed here for one night and "only one night". As we had reservations at the Wyndham Resort down the street for Tuesday + Wednesday. We chose this motel as it was incorporated with the Wyndham Resorts (and would receive triple award points). Our first impression when we walked into the lobby was "Oh my goodness". The clerk behind the counter was friendly, but her shirt uniform was filfthy! We assume it was her daughter lounging on the near by sofa texting. There were two employees- gentlemen that were tending to mill around. One of the men stop and chatted with us, he indicated it was his first day on the job.

When we arrived at our room, we considered it "average". The "decor" was lacking(drab) and most certainly needed updating. We didn't appreciate the water stains and flaking ceiling spackle. Obviously from leaking water damage. The floor molding was coming unglued. I didn't walk barefooted on the carpet nor bathroom tile. We DID like the fact there was wonderful shower water pressure. It really wasn't worth the $102.00 we spent for one night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Apple Valley, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed at the Quality Inn Airport for three nights. We were in room 212 and, from this room, airplanes on a landing approach could be seen from the window and were SO CLOSE. It was pretty fun watching them and they never flew over at night so they weren't disruptive. If you like watching airplanes which seem to be at arm's length away - - ask for room 212. I think kids would be pretty entertained by this.

PROS: There is a free and very reliable shuttle from the airport. There is a free breakfast but it was just mediocre. Still, it was decent enough to get you through to lunch. The room we had was HUGE and had a large flat screen TV with a decent selection of channels. Every employee we met was kind and helpful. The hotel is conected to a Mexican restaurant.

CONS: Usually a hotel bathroom is situated right as you enter the room, making it somewhat 'private', but in our room, the bathroom was pretty much right in the middle of the room. The hotel is being renovated and the workmanship isn't the best. They hiked up the rates to $150 a night because it was Vanderbilt graduation weekend and I always dislike when a hotel does that.

The hotel is sort of far from Nashville (about 15 - 20 minutes) so you would need to have a car or rent a car.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Nashville - Days Inn Airport / Opryland Area? Share your experiences!