“Disappointed” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #82 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Lecanto, Florida
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Right on the freeway and ramp, extremely difficult to find your way into the tiny parking lot the first time. If you miss it you are going on the freeway, period.
Smoking allowed only outside in an area away from the front of the building, unless of course you’re a desk clerk, then you can smoke right outside the front door.
I used up points for this one. We could hardly move about in the room. The king bed was very nice but the appliances and desk etc. were only about 2 feet away from the foot end of the bed. Then to top it off they put an oversized chair and ottoman where you’re supposed to get into bed. I had about a foot of space in between. The room would have been an ok size if it only had a twin bed. What I want to know is HOW DO THEY CLEAN THIS ROOM???

Room Tip: Check out the rooms first to see what you're getting.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
NiruBant, Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you so much for writing a review for us! In order for us to provide the best service possible, it is essential that we have guests' feedback. I am sorry that you did not have a more pleasant stay with us. We constantly strive to ensure our guests' satisfaction. We will definitely take your comments and work to ensure future guests have a more enjoyable stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Morristown, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Nice clean hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good variety in the breakfast room. I accidentally left my favorite pillow from home when I checked out. I called the hotel and asked if they would hold it for me until I came back through the following week. No problem, it was at the front desk when I came back.
There is a Waffle House within walking distance. Don't waste your time or money. It was terrible.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
NiruBant, Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review for our hotel! We work hard to provide our guests with a pleasant experience and we love to hear when we have succeeded in doing so. Furthermore, it will help potential customers in the future make an informed decision about lodging accommodations. Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay!
Ames, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Had good service at this hotel. Staff was friendly. Lots of security cameras which I personally liked. Room was clean and had a fridge and microwave. Great breakfast in the morning. I made use of the fitness center. The remote for the tv didn't work in the fitness center room but I made due with just using the buttons on tv. Had a nice breakfast in the morning which was enjoyable. Now, why did I only give three stars? While working out in the gym I witnessed a full sized adult cockroach on the wall. Yuck!! I don't want to judge a hotel entirely on one little incident like this. But I for one am paranoid about one of those little critters coming home with me with my travel bag and then having a roach issue of my own. Other than that my stay was excellent. Hopefully management is taking care of their obvious pest issue. To me, issues of cleanliness and pests can be two separate things. Which I think it is in this hotel's case.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
NiruBant, Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you so much for your great review! We work hard to ensure a full a spectrum of quality service for our guests and are rewarded by knowing that our guests' use of the facilities was satisfactory. I do apologize that you did have an issue with your stay. We have a rigorous pest control plan and are taking even further steps to ensure eradication of the issue.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This hotel is about a 5 min car ride to downtown Nashville (which would be so awesome if parking during CMA fest wasn't crazy!) The staff is super nice! Kyle was beyond helpful even before I got there to check in!

I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews. I mean, it's not the Hampton, but for the star level you're paying for this hotel is above par. The rooms are a little small, but they're complete with a microwave and mini fridge, and the beds are super comfortable.

Yes, the carpet is worn in the hallways, so what? Unless you're spending a lot of time on the floor, this shouldn't be an issue.

Breakfast was great! If you can't find something to eat then you're just too picky because they had everything from grits to biscuits and gravy to cereal to waffles, fruit, and yogurt.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you so much for your response! We really appreciate your efforts to inform guests of exactly what kind of experience they will have staying with us. We are glad that your experience was a positive one and thank you for recognizing the effort we are making to ensure this. We look forward to accommodating you in the future!
Hamilton, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were in Nashville for the St Jude Marathon. We arrived on April 25 and stayed one night. The hotel staff was very helpful and efficient. Also, because so many of us were there because of the race (which started downtown at 7 a.m.), they had coffee and breakfast ready early so we could hydrate and take in a few carbs well before the race. Easy check in and check out. Adequate (and free) Internet access. Close to the highways and downtown. Only downside can be turning left to enter the frontage road to the property... not much of a left turn lane, and traffic can be a little dicey, but this isn't their fault! Recommend this hotel! One more thing... other Nashville hotels, including some Comfort Inns were price gouging during race weekend. BUT NOT THIS ONE!!! Thank you!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
NiruBant, Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review! We strive to ensure our guests' have a pleasant stay. We are encouraged to continue to work hard to ensure a pleasant stay when we receive reviews such as this one. We would be more than happy to have you stay with us the next time you are in the Nashville area.
Oak Ridge
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was unnerved by the omnipresence of signs reminding guests that they were under constant surveillance. Everything had a lock on it; the hotel made me think of a high-security corporate building. Apparently there is a lot of crime in this area. The hotel certainly did attract some trashy clientele-- the halls sounded like a zoo overnight.

However, this hotel is fighting the fight- our room was extremely clean and up to date, and the breakfast was very good. I would not stay again due to the type of guests who seem to frequent the place, but can't discredit the hotel itself.

If you can afford it, stay closer to "nice" Nashville and avoid the riffraff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
NiruBant, Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to let guests know about your experience with us. We want our guests to know what to expect as well as know what we can do to make the guests stay more enjoyable. Thank you for appreciating the effort we are making to ensure our guests have a satisfactory stay.
Piedmont, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed here during the Rock 'n Roll marathon event weekend. The hotel was very clean and well supplied. We were VERY surprised that breakfast was ready and in place when we left for the starting line at 4:50 am! We were also very thankful for the opportunity for a later checkout and a shower before we began our 5 hour drive home! We have stayed in many hotels for races and this was one of THE BEST! Will definitely stay here again when we come back to Nashville. Thank you to your staff, they were a BLESSING!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
NiruBant, Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We strive to ensure our guests' stay is excellent! When they recognize the effort we put forth, it deeply satisfies us and gives us even more encouragement to continue to provide excellent service for our guests. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Been to Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge? Share your experiences!