“Cheap hotel, okay location” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City

You added Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2407 Brick Church Pike, Nashville, TN 37207 (Formerly Comfort Inn Nashville/Music City)   |
Ranked #96 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Chicago, Illinois
“Cheap hotel, okay location”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This hotel is located outside of Nashville with about a 7-10 minute drive to the downtown area. The hotel was okay at best the rooms were dirty from my experience hair and finger nails by the bed as well as hair in the bathroom drain. The room was decently sized but seemed cluttered somehow. At night it seems a bit creepy from the outside but we didn't have any issues.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Columbia, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Yes, this property isn't "walking distance to a starbucks" it's also not a Hilton!
This Red Roof is clean with a rather large pool, a very tasty breakfast, literally a 7 minute drive anywhere! i.e, downtown, green hills, opry mills, the bed was very comfy and the staff friendly

Room Tip: rooms on high floors are farther away from the breakfast room/pool so may be quieter, we were on the...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Hello Ms Hamilton
I am writing this email to inform you of a disturbing situation that I had at your hotel on brick church pike.  My company is doing an IT project in this area. My supervisor made a reservation for me for today and tomorrow at this hotel.  I called at 1130 this morning and spoke with Chelsea . I asked if I could check in early because I needed to prepare for my projects.  She put me on hold and returned saying that I could check in early at noon.  Relieved I drove to the hotel.  Once I arrived and spoke to Chelsea reminding her of our conversation,  she quickly back pedaled and said there were no rooms available until three o'clock this afternoon.  A major inconvenience as I had other hotel choices that had no issues with me checking in early.  I know that it is subject to room availability,  but she checked when I called and said no problem until I arrived.  Not sure what the problem was when I showed up but very poor customer service and maybe other issues . Not sure if this issue will be resolved, but I informed my supervisor,  who now is extremely upset.  I hope that this issue will be addressed as my supervisor wants to escalate this issue. Thanks for taking the time to read this email.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had multiple problems in this visit. I'm a person that is easy to get along with, & I can forgive nearly anything--if you're nice & fix it & apologize--I never received a single apology for the broken air conditioner, dirty pool, shower curtain that didn't close, wifi that was down, etc. Had so many problems there isn't even room enough to list them here. The breakfast does not have a lot of options. One afternoon we came back to our room and the staff had made the bed & it looked as if they had then taken a break on it and layed on the bed. I also noticed that the shower had not been cleaned b/c when I went to take a shower that night my sister's hair was still in the shower drain from her shower that morning.
The only real positive thing that I can say here is that the location is decent enough to the interstate and it made it convenient to the locations where we visited. However, I will not stay at another Red Roof again. It was a good value for the money, but the way we were treated was not good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Rock Island, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I can not tell in 200 characters how I was treated after traveling over 13 hours in a car. I left my cell number for the property manager to call me...she never did. I completed a survey I received from Red Roof Inn per email with no response either. I have stayed at 5 Red Roof Inns on this trip and will probably never use them again.

Stayed July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Basically, the hotel seemed safe and had an outdoor pool, and it was cheap. Other than that, if you are on the fence about the area, I suggest going somewhere much closer to downtown. With that being said, if you are nervous about what the area could possibly be like and you are used to decent hotels, I would say the extra money is DEFINITELY worth it to go somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Valparaiso, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The best thing about this hotel was that it was cheap and easy to get to. My boyfriend and I stayed for one night. The bathrooms were way outdated and the swimming pool was write next to the expressway so not very relaxing. My boyfriend had trouble sleeping because he said you could hear the trucks from the expressway. The price was right, and we had no problems getting to and from downtown Nashville. If you are trying to save money, stay here. If you are looking for a fun relaxing hotel, you might want to pick something else.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City? Share your experiences!