“Great Location. Good Value” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City

You added Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2407 Brick Church Pike, Nashville, TN 37207 (Formerly Comfort Inn Nashville/Music City)   |
Ranked #91 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Indianapolis
“Great Location. Good Value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We got this room at a nice rate and were very pleased with the location ($14 cab ride to broadway downtown). Front desk was very nice. We stayed one night following a concert. Room was large and bed was comfortable. Cold AC. Free parking and free breakfast (didn't eat).

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

My experience was great, nice and clean rooms! Front desk help was awesome, very professional. The front desk clerk was Crystal Lockett, she was very inspiration and greeted customers with a big smile and positive conversations.

• Stayed April 2014
Gainesville, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I don't even know where to begin. The whole hotel had an awful smell. We paid for a non-smoking King suite and open our room door to find an awful cigarette odor! The room was filthy: pubic hair all over the bathroom floors͵ showers͵ & bath towels. Empty toilet paper roll still left in the bathroom on the holder, beers left in the mini-fridge & it smelled like rotten eggs, lastly the pillows had lipstick on them. It's sad when we had to go to the store to purchase our own air freshener & cleaning supplies to clean our room just to be able to stay there! I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Burlington, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

We've stayed at other Red Roof Inns and thought they were all similar. This one was below the standards of the others we've been to. Ok for a quick stop-over, however next time I think we would find something a bit better.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stayed here in November 2013, the mold and mildew buildup was unbearable, was coughing a lot while I was here. They have a homeless person stay in the lobby during the night. Found staff at front desk, incredibly not able to smile or even be somewhat nice to people checking in. Would not go here ever again. The bathroom, needs caulking, that is just basic house keeping, The lady and gentleman that cleaned the rooms were super nice. Actually they should work the front desk rather than who all they have now. Whenever I am back in Nashville, this is where I WILL NOT stay. Would rather sleep in the truck. Hope this is help full.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel not this one.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Prospect Heights, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

The hotel itself is sufficient, comfortable beds, nice tv, etc. but the fact that we were awakened at 3am to the building shaking from the music (re: LOUD bass) of a car parked in the lot below ruined it for us. My wife called the front desk and the car left within minutes. Then about 10 minutes later a small group was outside the entrance talking very loudly. Again, another call to the front desk and it eventually dissipated. The front desk should have dealt with this without the phone calls, it was very obvious!

Room Tip: Get a room not overlooking the parking lot...too much noise.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Millstadt, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

This hotel is nothing special, although it could be considered a gem in comparison to the sketchy motels that surround it. the lobby is nice and the bedroom part of our room was updated and attractive. The beds were very comfortable, especially for a low-end hotel. The bathroom was outdated and there was mildew around the tub area. the room and bathroom looked clean, buy still gave me a very unclean feeling. Rarely do I worry about walking barefoot in a hotel room, but I felt I had to wear shoes when walking around the room and would not let my feet touch the floor in the bathroom. There were black curly hairs on a couple of the pillows. Although my friend and I never felt unsafe, there was a homeless man sleeping on one of the lobby chairs one night and the second night, there was a very strange guest who was trying to lure us into his room to see his dogs. My friend and I were in town over Veterans Day weekend and were looking for an affordable alternative to the high priced downtown hotels. I love Hotel Preston, but was unable to get a good deal there this time. This hotel is not in a very nice area, but did the job. Taxi ride downtown was around $17. I would probably not return here, unless I was destitute, nor would I recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed November 2013

Been to Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City? Share your experiences!